I upset Jason, Oh dear

DeletedUser1405

This was sent to every member of the Mermaids, Just trying to keep them informed.

Your alliance has drawn the attention of several of the major players in Delos, every member is under threat of losing what they have worked so hard to build.

I am the Founder of Exiled Renegades and have heared that One of your leaders demands a complete dictatorship and expects you guys to take the hits while he demands support and resources, personally i have never demanded anything from my alliance as a couple of ex-members you have in your numbers will tell you. A founder/Leader shouldn't expect loyalty they should earn it.

I suggest any of you guys that have the strength and willpower to leave and set up your own alliance, this will allow you to grow at your own pace without giving resources away, your leaders cities are no more important than your own.
Look around you at the other alliances and just check how many large alliances are falling apart, MRA,s never work.

You may think this is out of order and i respect that but all this is for is to get you to come back to your senses and stop supporting a waste of time.
I know this is going to rub a few people up the wrong way but you are not allowed to voice your opinions in your forum so i will do it for you..

Much respect and Happy hunting.

Typical response from such a nice leader,

so now you guys are scared so you do like this

we have all been waiting on you 2 pricks LD ER to make this mistake

why do you think i have not been attacking any of you guys because you are doing what we want now

& you just told us you are a leader so thanks

But make no mistake that we are number 1 & will always be

Thanks for all the BP

never mail me again just play that game with your members

because i will not even open it & just delete it as we are going to do the same to YOU

Cant believe he still thinks that he is actually running his alliance.

DeletedUser

:) Says the puppet of Nodcrush. hahaha. Pots and kettles dude pots and kettles.

DeletedUser

Lol. Says the person with zero credibility since they won't even say what their name is in game.

DeletedUser5554

Uhhh he's not really a puppet just a good friend. :D

Anyways Jason is always mad haha

DeletedUser1405

Just friends muppet, but then again you still got that bone round your neck so the dog will play with you. One day you will understand.

DeletedUser

Lol, I love how the MRA thinks it holds rank one. Ranks have always been measured not in numbers, but two things - player average and communication. Myrmidons don't have the former, and probably don't have the latter. I know LD has both and I'm sure ER does too.

DeletedUser1405

Correct, Points don't mean anything in any server its the way the members work with each other and communicate. We will no dubt see plenty of people in here shouting off their mouths in defence of bad leadership.

DeletedUser6029

ahhh nice to see someone using the old school method of Mass Mail Propaganda :D

DeletedUser5554

Players of [ally]Myrmidons[/ally] we hear your plight of being forced to pay tribute, being forced to hold your breathe and threatened against or even kicked if you question anything. This is a low blow to any member experienced or noobish, fully active or semi active, and gold investor or free player and one none of us stand for. No player should be bullied in their own alliance by a group of leaders no matter how effective or ineffective....In this case some of the most ineffective I've seen in my THREE years of Grepolis. We noticed [player]Gabyflore13[/player] was in charge of member relations clearly she has failed you based on the messages I receive from many of you about the injustices that go on in [ally]Myrmidons[/ally]. We have taken it upon ourselves to rid you of her.

To those that still suffer, those who are forced to send biremes and ground defense to a leadership that does nothing but complain about how useless you all are I promise we will fight to make the difference for you. I understand how some of your friends may have been or may be being conquered right now. While this is part of war and alliances need to expand and I have no remorse on that part. The fact that they all mostly went down without a fight or help from the leadership that claims it wants your defense to go pure offensive for situations like this is rather infuriating to watch on anyone's part.

To anyone subjecting themselves to this there's NOTHING wrong with questioning something. Or even doubting this set of leaders. While some may be undoubtedly good players, don't get your hopes up Jason, but leaders they are not. Anyone who needs to use fear as a means of rule is doing it wrong. And I can tell you the servers I come from never stood for this and fought against those who did. And I can also tell you that they wiped the floor with those that ruled like this. Much like what's happening now. However I can also tell you that it doesn't have to be a dead end for the whole of [ally]Myrmidons[/ally]. You can rise up and stop subjecting yourselves to this rule! Think why should YOU send resources, biremes, and troops to some guy just because he has a wreath around his name? Especially someone who probably wouldn't last two weeks without it. How many people might you have saved if you had those biremes to use on other sieges?

So my question is players of [ally]Myrmidons[/ally] why do you take this? Who's to say you have to? LD didn't take this attitude when [ally]Myrmidons[/ally] tried to force it on us. we're up 50+ to 2 in conquests. The leadership only seeming to show up when it involves saving each other. Why take that? Why let yourselves pay the price when you can walk away and maybe form an alliance with a few friends for better or worse? Personally I've seen this many times and in this case it doesn't get much worse than what's going on now in there because never have I've seen anything worse. The choice is all of yours ultimately and I hope this message reaches some of you and you take it to heart and choose to leave. Because lets be honest...Even if you were winning this type of treatment wouldn't be worth it so its certainly not if you're not winning.

To the leadership reading this you know its true and way many of you conduct yourselves is truly insane.

He won't be any happier after this.

DeletedUser

Seems Myrs have internal strife... Oh my!

:eek:
I don't think I have seen ER players kicked that were active or gave differing views fromt the leadership... Come to think of it, haven't seen LD have that problem either. Turtles and inactives taken or kicked, sure. those not happy with the way things work leave, no worries... But to readily throw people out because they say you are wrong? What kind of loyalty to your people is that?
No wonder there has been a mass exodus for a while now from Myrs, and now they all just get kicked. Tells you something, doesn't it?

As for ER being puppets? I have only worked one op directly with LD. Good guys to work with, but have yet to have them tell us to do a thing :) It's amazing how working together leads others to think you work for someone. Just shows how dictators and those that follow them think.

DeletedUser

Dictatorship works great for us. They just need to take some pointers from (E.o.D) if jason really wants to make it work. Yet i have never asked for any help for myself. No one has even tried to send a Colony Ship my way. I am in the Heart of (E.o.D)'s core.

DeletedUser1405

Dictatorships can work but only if people earn the respect of their people and not demand it.

DeletedUser

I demand everyone send 20 bir and 20 troops to these cities... That's not dictatorship that's just a nanny state in action :D

Inside joke....