DeletedUser

Eddy.mad!

for 300 citys crossing
no.1 fighter
no.1 attacker
defense is nothing
points are nothing

Eddy is the best

and to the best team on Pi: Great Global Warrior!

for the team claiming to be the best Incubi nice try completing the wonders!

I thought you where the best! lol...

DeletedUser

one more thing
there's a turtle in skin of a wolf
mason
he was too easy evr

DeletedUser3613

eddy is a super noob :p

congratz daz .... oh i mean eddy :p

DeletedUser24076

hahhahah thanks hans for the appreciation ;)

daz ' noobs think eddy a super noob not my fault :D
In the morning they get to know :p

DeletedUser

Congrats eddy, Great achievement 300 cities!!! wish the world had gone on longer, but in the end im sure we were all sick and tired of logging in haha i know i was. Sucks Pi has no winner. and No Incubi 4/7 is Not the Win as much as you all want to delude yourselfs into thinking so, pity half of you couldnt pull finger enough to get the other WWs finished, hence why i left and killed off the WW id held the entire time, wish id had a team as dedicated to the game as i was. Great job GGW, gave us a great fight through out the world. I wont hesitate to congratulate a "enemy" for a job well done! So congrats to you all. Best wishes in future worlds. Some of you have already started with me and eddy on another world. PS dont anyone else rush to mail me there as i will just instantly block you. No time to bother with people who cant commit or stay the course IE the majority of Incubi except the very few who bothered to mail me after I left, Example being Wannabee probably one of the few incubi players i still hold a tiny amount of respect for

DeletedUser39133

Congrats eddy on getting 300 cities and most BP's on PI.... u r a real fighter, not like other noobs who play for points...
a very great achievement ed, u r stats tell everything abt u, no need to describe in words... for me, u r the best player on PI...
once again congrats...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39133

i keep a look on all the servers and forums... but Who's is 'Masonbhoy'
I've heard many stories of that absconder ? :p
People like Masonbhoy are the reason we have middle fingers...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31109

plz

hahhahah thanks hans for the appreciation ;)

daz ' noobs think eddy a super noob not my fault :D
In the morning they get to know :p

Electrico is the best noobishiessssss eddy mad lets kick asses

DeletedUser30102

Nice job eddy.
I know incubi will never make it to 7/7.
They are just full of points but not single fighter.
i keep a look on all the servers and forums... but Who's is 'Masonbhoy'
Lucky you don't meet him yet.
I look in the bad/worst words in the dictionary but could not find any word that describe him.
So i guess we will need to make new word that will describe him..

And yes incubi iam still a life.
Sad that i wast long time fighting some noobs.
Really sad.

DeletedUser24076

lol ashrf i think hanstiff already mentioned his second name above :D

DeletedUser

Pretty funny the GGW noobs get on here and brag about accomplishments after the world ends and they accomplished nothing. Eddy won nothing but 2nd place if that and he didn't even win stats?

A yes 4 out of 7 world wonders is a world win. I know you GGW guys have trouble reading english but 4 out of 7 means world win. 7 out of 7 means world domination. Congrats eddy on getting into a noobs city who we should have never let hold a world wonder city anyway then he just went offline and never came back. Not to mention we had your hold on our pyramid broke except grepo screwed us by not being able to handle the load and it all went to . Thanks for grepo for that for taking all our money but not keeping the game updated and improving the game.

You guys are all right about one thing and one thing only...Mason has serious issues. But so do you coming on here and calling people noobs and celebrating a loss. Especially you superman101...which you are not even the original on the account. The real superman had class and was a great player...you got handed a great account then turned into a spineless coward. I feel bad for the real superman you tarnished his name.

Anyone who knows anything about this server knows Incubi dominated this world from start to finish. Period.

DeletedUser30102

For some reason I can't understand who did you guys win against.
Are there any one that was still playing?

Eddy is the best fighter in pi even if he was at last place.
His history tell about him.
Do you guys have history?
"Incibi the noobs" that will be your guys history title if you even have one.
You guys where at the first place in points rank.
And last at fighters rank.
Will not surprise either. What can I except from some noobs.

Incibi should never Bragg as they have nothing to Bragg with.
Only that they have the biggest noobs ever.

DeletedUser24076

Pretty funny the GGW noobs get on here and brag about accomplishments after the world ends and they

accomplished nothing. Eddy won nothing but 2nd place if that and he didn't even win stats?

that's funny yo I laughed a lot on this you should just see it again this game is about conquering / fighting my stat tells

how many of the best of incubis I conquered and they all remained silent after loosing even just launched a CS very far from

me.
we broke the victory of incubi's for master for thats what we player for later.

yes i'm holding a second place but just look it again that just points ranking which is nothing cuz arq just simmed at last

and got everybody's defense dumped at him so he could get some more citys but still check my citys numbers I still have the

highest
in a conquer world Attacking Bp is the major check your's and mine :D

A yes 4 out of 7 world wonders is a world win. I know you GGW guys have trouble reading english but 4

out of 7 means world win. 7 out of 7 means world domination. Congrats eddy on getting into a noobs city who we should have

never let hold a world wonder city anyway then he just went offline and never came back. Not to mention we had your hold on

our pyramid broke except grepo screwed us by not being able to handle the load and it all went to . Thanks for grepo for that

for taking all our money but not keeping the game updated and improving the game.

you say about a world domination but you've not used a proper word is " Master of the World"
incubi did nothing apart of sending res' to WW. I took the city of incubi's WW they couldn't take it back ever :D you claim

to grepo well whatever the same happened to me many times but I don't make an excuse :p well really if suppose every attack

landed perfectly bt you don't know you all were nothing to clear it and you could never now there's no need to mention it

again all have seen the instance.
btw that wasn't a noob you're here mentioning about second WW you din't mention about when I took first WW 's city of ya ww.

You guys are all right about one thing and one thing only...Mason has serious issues. But so do you coming on here and

calling people noobs and celebrating a loss. Especially you superman101...which you are not even the original on the account.

The real superman had class and was a great player...you got handed a great account then turned into a spineless coward. I

feel bad for the real superman you tarnished his name.

Anyone who knows anything about this server knows Incubi dominated this world from start to finish. Period.

well well well , what i say about old superman :D i just know current superman is an awesome guy
and old superman just used to ye** everywhere for supports in the begining i know hehe
yes new superman got the account but he made it great but it wasn't great when it handled by old one lol

rest if superman says ahead it will be better as I don't handle that account.

thanks

DeletedUser

haha im laughing at that yo, if you had been here seriously for the last 8 months your words might mean something, half the time you never read forums, you guys walked away along time ago and lost any of the old "incubi spirit" along time ago, there was no "dominance" at the end, it was alot of high city count players simming. Nuff said, worlds done ive made my comments so wont comment further. and PS thanks eddy, strange i got better conversation out of the enemy than i did from 60% of incubi