Important Ialysos Newspaper Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

newspaper_zps678d95cd.png
The Comp
Hi there folks,
This is a nice and simple competition to see who in Ialysos is a budding journalist and can write the best Newspaper! When writing this newspaper keep in mind it must be a NEW article. Be creative, think outside the box!
You will have 7 days to put together the best newspaper that you can. There are some examples below:

Examples:
Example 1
Example 2

Rules:
  • Only one entry may be submitted per user.
  • Must be a new newspaper written for this comp.
  • Entries must be PM’d to me.
  • Authors must remain anonymous until the voting stage is complete at which point they will all be revealed.
  • Advertisement of specific pieces or vote rigging of any nature is prohibited- This includes in-game!

How Will It Work?!
Users have seven days to submit their entries. If there are too few entries - the competition will not go ahead with under three submissions - I will extend this period at my discretion. You will be informed in this case.
Once the submission phase is over, the entries will be put up for public voting. They will remain anonymous until the voting period is over! In the case of a tie, this period will either be extended or a new poll will be made, consisting of the tied entries only.

Prizes:
The winners of the poll will receive:

1st - 200 gold
2nd - 100 gold

Competition Dates:
Entries Start: Today! (2/14/14)
Entries Stop: 2/21/14
Voting Starts: 2/21/14
Voting Stops: 2/24/14
Winners Announced: 2/24-25/14

Lets see if we can get some entries here :D

DeletedUser19318

Entry number two submitted! At least one more to go :)

The news is going to be old by the time is gets posted... come on!!! post them! who gives a toss about whether anything is gained please don't let it be a waste of time for the 2 that have done the work..

DeletedUser30490

i agree with kronoss change the dates abit pebble:p
i dont think anyone else will submit an entry anyways.....:/

DeletedUser8396

i agree with kronoss change the dates abit pebble:p
i dont think anyone else will submit an entry anyways.....:/

I couldn't even if I wanted to at this point. The bare minimum I am even allowed to have to hold a comp is three. Any less, and their is no comp at all :(

DeletedUser8396

As we do not have three entries, the time for this competition will be moved back until one day after the next entry. If nothing is submitted in (im thinking) three days, I will have to cancel the comp.

DeletedUser8396

Second failed competition :(

Alright. Will try another. Stay tuned within the next few days or weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.