Newspaper Ialysos Observer I~Once Upon A Time.....

DeletedUser30490

QfN3eNa.jpg

Once Upon A Time.....

In Today's Issue;
  • Update
  • Top 12 Story
  • Weekly Stats
  • Competition

Update

Once upon a time the Grepo Devs decided that there children needed a new playground and so they opened one called "Ialysos".And they decided to have a playground 3 times faster,A click limit of 40,Morale inactive with demands to be requested by revolts!Little did they know that this new world got the attention of some top guns from there previous worlds.And so just after BP ended most of the small kids were trampled by the big bullies.So now the devs and all the other by standers have a keen eye on this world to see when fights will begin between all the big bullies....

Top 12 Story

To all those who are interested in the top 12 alliances story i bring to you interviews from some top 12 alliances.

u4NjEIn.jpg

3QuvyGu.jpg

5Osi4uS.jpg

BMeW2y0.jpg

BUP0Dql.jpg

EFvD8nQ.jpg

Sadly thats all that replied hopefully i can cover up the next alliance in another issue..

Weekly Stats

g8Cqxp9.jpg
cOWfuBv.jpg
wj2YOCQ.jpg
orBXNmm.jpg

Competition

Name that Pixel!
JnOORoH.jpg

Reward:-Happiness Spell +Rep

And thats how the 1st edition ends.ends. Until next time.

Hope everyone enjoyed the 1st edition,Let me know if ther's anything i can do to improve the paper please!+ Reps appreciated:)
Also please please let me know what else i can add to the paper & ideas for comps will be appreciated as well:)

Also sorry about the interview images will find a better way to display them,I do that cause it takes too much characters if i just type all the interviews here.

Edit:-When players start receiving daily awards please do let me know i would like to add it in a section

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Nice job! Pity that there's so few interviews, but there's hardly anything you can do.

DeletedUser30490

will do player interviews as well form next time

DeletedUser43553

Nice work mate, enjoyed the read :)

My alliance are in the top 12 now so look forward to seeing the interview with our leader in the next issue ;)

DeletedUser

About Just Us intervyew, they shouldn't leave their so called revolt team away from a 15 min island wich they revolted some cities, but the BP is allways nice.

EDIT: http://prntscr.com/2rn710 got it?

Last edited by a moderator:

destroxxi

Phrourach
About Just Us intervyew, they shouldn't leave their so called revolt team away from a 15 min island wich they revolted some cities, but the BP is allways nice.

Someones getting cheeky over one lucky hit. :) It won't happen again <3

BTW how many cities have we revolted and not taken because we were told not to? Food for thought.

Last edited:

DeletedUser30490

Nice work mate, enjoyed the read :)
Thanks

My alliance are in the top 12 now so look forward to seeing the interview with our leader in the next issue ;)
if you remain in the top 12 certainly will interview you all

First post ever just to express my compliments on the efforts you made. Very nice read indeed!

Well LOD is officially on my radar now, nice read :)
Thanks again....

And correct where do you want your happiness at?:p

DeletedUser

Someones getting cheeky over one lucky hit. :) It won't happen again <3

BTW how many cities have we revolted and not taken because we were told not to? Food for thought.

Lucky? you left an city that you might call offensive 15 mins away from me, a city that you used to revolt some of our players? and then you guys send ls attacks like if I wouldn't get a few birs there? pls

Druvi, I'll send you a pm

DeletedUser30490

thanks all,
but just wait for the next read after the comp(which will be in the comp;),will rep-post it ) got alot more juicy info :D
love you my informant

DeletedUser

Might want to come up with some new questions Druvi. You know, with all thats taken place in the past 24 hours.

DeletedUser30490

yeah thought about that answer what i sent will send a few more ;)

destroxxi

Phrourach
Lucky? you left an city that you might call offensive 15 mins away from me, a city that you used to revolt some of our players? and then you guys send ls attacks like if I wouldn't get a few birs there? pls

Druvi, I'll send you a pm

Irony o Irony.

GG BOM

DeletedUser30490

lets see on the 21st,1st on the comp after that will re-post it:p