Newspaper Ialysos Observer II~Coalitions.

DeletedUser30490

QfN3eNa.jpg

Coalitions.

In Today's Issue,
  • World Update
  • Main Story~Coalitions.
  • Virus Downfall
  • Players,Interviewed.
  • Weekly Stats
  • Competition

World Update
Another week goes by and we can see that one of the strongest alliances "Virus" disbanding over a night after being outnumbered.Other than that the world is already becoming very dull,No major wars happening and since the top alliances in the core ocean have decided just to sit around and play sim city the core is the most boring topic to talk about now.Only time will tell when the core will start to heat up and I don't think that will happen for a very long time........

Coalitions.
Heading into the main story,many of us would obviously like to know what to 2 coalitions are really so for those who may not know the 2 complete(not exactly) coalitions here they are.
EN CoalitionAnti-Coalition
  • Jaguar Warriors
  • Musketeers
  • The Titans
  • Weasel Warriors
  • Eviction Notice
  • Legion of Death
  • Just Us
  • Virus~Disbanded
  • Killer Klownz
  • 56 Forever
  • ArchAngels
  • The Grim Reapers~"Opted" Out/Joined EN Coalition
OYe0fmm.jpg
Digital Hammer was apart of this coalition but they seem to have merged into "Just us" and "Only us"(16th February).So as you can see the 2 coalitions are obviously in different oceans so I doubt it anything will happen for a long time to come....
To enlighten you lot further on coalitions lets now see a few interviews;

x9KucB7.jpg

BsH20xT.jpg

yESBHGM.jpg

e3SDuqB.jpg

Well that's it for interviews on the coalition,Well I know it not much but that's all i could get from these guys.So both coalitions for me is really doing nothing right now as we can observe by conquests stats.In my opinion this coalition business is just a joke i can't see why the players just stop all this coalition business and get back to playing Grepolis because honestly the world is dying.Mostly cause the Core oceans are inactive.All the big guns in the core oceans are just going after whoever the unlucky players who landed in the core.By just looking at the above map we can see that even a war to get into a coalition held ocean will be hard because of the fact that all the cities are situated really close to each other so sending support and stacking is pretty easy.

Virus Downfall
Now let's get to know the whole story behind the disbanding of "Virus" shall we.Information below are quite accurate,some of it may be false Intel but judging by the chit chat around the forums lately we can see that even-though the Intel is not 100% something has occurred relatively similar to it.

What the founder of "Virus" [user]Poisonous Doctor[/user] had to say...

tMg4F8x.jpg

What an "Anonymous" source told me......

Avx3jrw.jpg
There had been a quote from the ACC shared forum with someone in EN but it seems to have been deleted said the source.The source also said that,
Anon said:
Also heard a rumor there may be plans from inside the Coalition.. To bring down... The Coalition.

Here is what "Eviction Notic" had to say to that

wXbVUms.jpg

My Opinion:-
Okay,before i say anything I would like to say that what I'm about to say is not to disrespect anyone or I'm not picking sides just stating my view as a witness to things that has been going on.
I don't really care right now who has the strongest coalition because honestly like I said a few times earlier it's just killing the world.But what I would like to say is that there may not have been a spy in the ACC put by EN but,TGR(The grim reapers) might have decided to switch sides and share the intel on this so called OP the ACC was planning on EN coalition.And so EN quickly launched a OP on the ACC but mainly "Virus".And a source who was in "Virus" confirmed to em that TGR joined the coalition late and then the next second they were attacking them.So I think it's obvious that TGR sold Virus out.All in all in the end "Virus" was defeated and the stats of that final battle are below,

• Eviction Notice:Took 8 Cities from "Virus" before they disbanded
  • Jaguar Warriors:-Took the most,10 Cities
  • The Titans:-Were able to bag 2 Cities
  • Musketeers:-Took 5 Cities
  • The Grim Reapers:-Took 1 City
Courtesy GrepoIntel

Players,Interviewed.

5J8JKXI.jpg

EndbOkI.jpg

2B2w4ft.jpg

q3DlpB4.jpg

That concludes it for player interviews....

Weekly Stats

pJwAaSF.jpg

wmFYwQg.jpg

olNjoUI.jpg

vJsZLHI.jpg

i7oEp3u.jpg

Legend:
WeWNUYw.jpg

Map:
hxfEV7x.jpg

Competition

Pick a number between 1-25 and post it here below.(one number per player)
Reward:-1X Happiness spell+5XWedding

Well thats it for this issue hope you'll enjoy!Please note that some of this may defer because this was suppose to go in the comp but the comp never went through sadly so got abit late to post it.Please do make some suggestions for a comp and how i could improve this paper.Thanks!And again hope you'll enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good Druvi :D just edit out the swearing in Praehelios's interview, it's not allowed on the forums

DeletedUser45120

Excellent read Druvi, thanks for putting the time into this.

DeletedUser30490

Thanks all:)

Good Druvi :D just edit out the swearing in Praehelios's interview, it's not allowed on the forums
I know that but I dont think it will be much of an issue.....Not used really harsh words
and Thanks

DeletedUser19318

Here's an article to add to the paper

Horror lab exposed and terrible experiments stopped!
Newspaper articles often need to carry some form of history and background, and sometime old articles are good to refer to, especially when they contain relevant details in regards to our current world crisis!! Here is an article from the RHO times later October 2011.

The world is not at peace, trouble seems to be brewing, the entire RHO world have been receiving messages and reports of the alliance VIRUS and it’s attempts to make chemical and bacterial weapons., late October 2011 more rumours’ of secret weapons begin to circulate. The world turns to super power Eviction Notice. They are asked to act and save the world from a viral curse. But EN Inspectors have been blocked, so they decide military action has to be taken. Oct 28th EN inspectors are sent to multiple Virus cities looking for weapons and strange gods, 11 cities fall to inspectors but nothing is found. The most major war EN has embarked on in any server has started. This war was ended with the crushing defeat of virus. They were attempting to build a wonder which apparently would enhance virus contagion. EN forces smashed it up! And saved the world!

Well apparently by all accounts it appears another world is in the same crisis. We have been told we will all be infected, the Poisonous Doctor himself has lead the world to believe we all get some terrible infection. Once again the mighty Eviction Notice has been called in, today 15/02/14 one of the evil Doctors cities was conquered and the horror’s found inside in labs will come out in the future for sure. Unfortunately we can’t show photographs as they are to graphic but be assured there is some awful experiments going on. Multiple other Virus players have been evicted today, all these cities are being cleansed and sanitized. The server can rest easy!! EN has found the antidote.

It is called a CS and virus cities struggle to combat them.

Here’s 2 quotes that need addressing

Poisonous Doctor on 2014-01-24 at 10:17
I definitely feel that we were robbed for something in RHO and we'll never forgot what happened there.
A new world with Virus in O55, EN is here, even saw our Lady A here, I'll take it as a possibility for justice to be made
Poisonous Doctor on 2014-01-25 at 15:26
And I suppose you have a very good explanation for how you got my former IG-name?
We were robbed in RHO, for me it's not only about DT, it's about Kronnoss and it's about EN .

The answer to this above slander is “no you weren't robbed, virus was rubbish then and still are rubbish, they band together 15 alliances to seek your own vendetta, your own agenda then will cry foul as you get sent to the rim where you belong.

Obituary : Doctor : In the late evening 15/02/14 the Doctor committed suicide in his lab as he was cornered by EN inspectors. He will not be missed.

DeletedUser33512

Here's an article to add to the paper

Horror lab exposed and terrible experiments stopped!
Newspaper articles often need to carry some form of history and background, and sometime old articles are good to refer to, especially when they contain relevant details in regards to our current world crisis!! Here is an article from the RHO times later October 2011.

The world is not at peace, trouble seems to be brewing, the entire RHO world have been receiving messages and reports of the alliance VIRUS and it’s attempts to make chemical and bacterial weapons., late October 2011 more rumours’ of secret weapons begin to circulate. The world turns to super power Eviction Notice. They are asked to act and save the world from a viral curse. But EN Inspectors have been blocked, so they decide military action has to be taken. Oct 28th EN inspectors are sent to multiple Virus cities looking for weapons and strange gods, 11 cities fall to inspectors but nothing is found. The most major war EN has embarked on in any server has started. This war was ended with the crushing defeat of virus. They were attempting to build a wonder which apparently would enhance virus contagion. EN forces smashed it up! And saved the world!

Well apparently by all accounts it appears another world is in the same crisis. We have been told we will all be infected, the Poisonous Doctor himself has lead the world to believe we all get some terrible infection. Once again the mighty Eviction Notice has been called in, today 15/02/14 one of the evil Doctors cities was conquered and the horror’s found inside in labs will come out in the future for sure. Unfortunately we can’t show photographs as they are to graphic but be assured there is some awful experiments going on. Multiple other Virus players have been evicted today, all these cities are being cleansed and sanitized. The server can rest easy!! EN has found the antidote.

It is called a CS and virus cities struggle to combat them.

Here’s 2 quotes that need addressing

Poisonous Doctor on 2014-01-24 at 10:17
I definitely feel that we were robbed for something in RHO and we'll never forgot what happened there.
A new world with Virus in O55, EN is here, even saw our Lady A here, I'll take it as a possibility for justice to be made
Poisonous Doctor on 2014-01-25 at 15:26
And I suppose you have a very good explanation for how you got my former IG-name?
We were robbed in RHO, for me it's not only about DT, it's about Kronnoss and it's about EN .

The answer to this above slander is “no you weren't robbed, virus was rubbish then and still are rubbish, they band together 15 alliances to seek your own vendetta, your own agenda then will cry foul as you get sent to the rim where you belong.

Obituary : Doctor : In the late evening 15/02/14 the Doctor committed suicide in his lab as he was cornered by EN inspectors. He will not be missed.

Hmm well they kind of were robbed.

And no, Virus wasn't rubbish then, but might have been now.

DeletedUser

I don't feel Virus was robbed back then, they were loosing.
EN Inspectors had many further plans to evict Contaminated WW islands, along with winning the WW race.
Virus was putting up a valiant fight back then, with great hand off tactics & snipes, along with VM. Player attrition hurt them as with all alliances, thus were EN eating tactics benefiting them.
The traitoris actions by one of your members was disreputable but not asked for but done by them selves, all they had to do was leave. Albeit was not the original owner but controlled the account with no restrictions.

Ups to Virus on Rho for holding the fight so long back then, here they held no fight. Numbers were not to dissimilar either.

I've seen similar actions on Ithaca, with a disreputable action done by a player. Both held no grounds to what would result in the server.

Ups to Druvi on another good read.

DeletedUser33512

The nail in the Coffin was Kopalec disbanding the alliance - of course it would seem this is the action of EN, directly or indirectly, and the ramifications were in your guys favour either way. And considering raiders was involved in EN, I wouldn't put it past him to suggest to the guy using that account to disband the alliance. That's where the "robbing" comes in. There was no way our (virus) alliance would win against the odds we put ourselves in. No one kids themselves about that. But aside from that, Rho was a lot of fun. But in no way was the Virus I was involved in rubbish. So there. :D

Also a lot of the bitterness came from the likes of Paulzor/Nazgulstrike and his bullying tactics on the forums here.

DeletedUser19318

The nail in the Coffin was Kopalec disbanding the alliance - of course it would seem this is the action of EN, directly or indirectly, and the ramifications were in your guys favour either way. And considering raiders was involved in EN, I wouldn't put it past him to suggest to the guy using that account to disband the alliance. That's where the "robbing" comes in. There was no way our (virus) alliance would win against the odds we put ourselves in. No one kids themselves about that. But aside from that, Rho was a lot of fun. But in no way was the Virus I was involved in rubbish. So there. :D

Also a lot of the bitterness came from the likes of Paulzor/Nazgulstrike and his bullying tactics on the forums here.

The nail in the coffin was "Zwolle" taking a Wonder City.. kopalec just finished the job off in an underhanded way.. but yes there was some low tactics used, and some of the off game play was pretty poor from nazgul

DeletedUser30490

okay so next issue will be out soon,Waiting in iced to help me with this new section.Most of you know what it is but don't spoil it by telling everyone what it is:p
Nothing much coming on the next issue cause it's been pretty dull as usual hopefully something interesting will happen in the week to come for me to report on *Sighs sadly*

DeletedUser33512

The nail in the coffin was "Zwolle" taking a Wonder City.. kopalec just finished the job off in an underhanded way.. but yes there was some low tactics used, and some of the off game play was pretty poor from nazgul

:D

It's nice to see we could all remain friends years later LOOOL

DeletedUser19318

Yep.. nows that's where the game is good. Good to see you Lee... one of grepo's gentlemen