Just Us

In Today's Issue,
  • World Update
  • Just Us
  • Weekly Stats
  • Alliance Heading(Maps)
  • Upcoming Alliances

World Update

This week has been a bit interesting because a war broke out between "Just Us" and "Eviction Notice".It's obvious that JU is doing ad as they're dropping on their ranking fast.Some players have ghosted,Some VM'd and others have left the alliance.With JU out of the way this world has 1 alliance less who could actually try to do something against EN and it's allies.

Just Us

So lets hear the story on how this war broke out from JU leader and EN public relations.After that lets check out some stats.

1..Why did a war break out between EN and JU?
Praehelios said:
I think things just came to a head with them. We had a NAP with them, but noticed they were supporting our enemies in multiple OPS. You can only play both sides for so long before the curtains pulled back. We do not like NAP breakers, so when made sure they paid for that disloyalty.

2..So from the looks of it Musketeers,The Titans,Jaguar Warriors e.t.c are all your allies.Because even they have started to take cities from JU.
My question is why do you guys have so many allies?Do you think it will benefit you guys in the longer run of this world?
Cause at a point this all have to stop and you'll have to fight each other.Or will this not happen?
Praehelios said:
Yes they are our allies. Also I don't feel we have a lot of allies. I mean if you really take numbers into consideration... We are battling ArchAngels & their 2 academies, Arch Angels and Ark Angels. Legion of death and their academy L.O.D. Just Us & their academy Only Us, & 56 Forever. & 56 forever. That is 9 that we know of. Who knows who else they have convinced to join their band. So in my eyes, I don't feel our number of allies is rediculous at all. Also I cannot speak on the future because we live in the present. All I can speak on is the war we are engaged in right now. No idea what the future holds. Things happen in the blink of an eye that change servers.

3..Your thoughts on how easy/hard it was taking JU cities?
Praehelios said:
I wouldn't consider any alliance easy to conquer. I just credit our warriors. We are a very elite group. We have dealt a huge blow to JU/OU. Pitting many players in VM to hide from the assault, others have quit or given up. That being said, the onslaught is ongoing. We conquer many cities daily, and we are not only prepared, but equipped to continue at this rate until we put them with Virus players(R.I.P.).

4..For how much longer do you think JU will survive?
Praehelios said:
They have some resilient players so I have no idea. At our rate of fire though, its only a matter of time. I give them credit though. They have never talked in game or on externals about how big and bad they are etc. They have always been the quiet ones and they just shut up and fight. I have respect for that sort of game play.

5..Lastly anything else you will like to add?
Praehelios said:
Yes. Please keep your cities tidy for your future tenants. We are looking to scoop up property at a premium here at EN, and expand into new areas. Anyone looking to make a deal on real estate, feel free to message me :).

1..Why did EN start to attack you guys?
jimmy07 said:
For many reasons. We had a bit of a disagreement between ourselves. Both sides felt put out by the other.

2..What do you thinks about the odds you face?I mean it's just you guys and your academy vs EN and it's allies.Your thoughts on this.
jimmy07 said:
I still believe we can win it. We are obviously under a lot of pressure right now but they arent as good as i expected. They have good players but i have seen a lot of poor attacks. They overpower with numbers.

3..Most of your players have now left,VM'd or losing cities fast.What do you think you will do in the days to come?Try to fight back or dissolve JU?
jimmy07 said:
We will continue to fight with those brave enough to continue the fight. We have had players who are unable to keep up with it but we still have a lot of good players here.

4..What are your thoughts on EN and it's allies?Do you think they will ever split up and fight each other or just destroy it's enemies and well I dunno do something when WW stage starts..
jimmy07 said:
I imagine the will have to split up eventually. Only one alliance can win. If they dont and EN win the world i will feel sorry for the players of jags/Musks/Titans and WW who will have done all the hard work so EN win the world.

Now let's see what a JU top player has to say

1..How did the war between JU and EN start?
TimothyyN said:
We had a NAP with some agreements. Then we didn't think they kept their end of the deal, so we stopped keeping our end of the deal

2..What do you think about your alliances leadership?And how they have handled this situation?
TimothyyN said:
I don't think it matters that much. I would have done things differently if I were the one to decide, but they did their best.

3..What do you think will happen to JU?Survive or dissolve soon?IF this happens what will it's players do?Join other strong alliances or leave this world?
TimothyyN said:
The alliance will survive as long as we want it to. Losing cities is not a reason to dissolve an alliance. If you lose a city you can just get a new one. Some people seems to think losing a city is the end of the world. There's a lot of people who act like cry babies and rage quit when things don't go as they want

4..What are your thoughts on the ODDs you guys face?I'm talking about EN and it's allies.Also do you guys have any allies helping you out at this moment?
TimothyyN said:
"Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~16 months"
A lot of things will happen before this world ends. A small war in the beginning will not have a big impact on the end result.

We have 332 cities at the moment. I don't think anyone can rim us, so we will survive as long as we want to. If anyone feels that he is getting close to being rimmed he can just get new cities further away from EN and rebuild

5..Lastly anything else you would like to add?
TimothyyN said:
I am very disappointed in this world. This is my first time playing on a international server and I thought there would be a lot of good players here. No one has impressed me so far :(

I still haven't had a single city being put in revolt and I recently took a city from EN & Co without any real problem. I took the city by myself and I have defended my cities by myself too since I know many are low on defense. Maybe they will gang up on me to take my cities now? Still won't be impressed if they do that

War Stats

Alliancevs Just Us/Only Us(Cities Taken by Enemy)
Eviction Notice46 Cities taken from JU,6 cities taken from OU
Musketeers(Lost 1 city to JU)20 Cities taken from JU,10 cities taken from OU
Jaguar Warriors25 cities taken from JU,10 cities taken from OU
Weasel Warriors4 cities taken from OU
As a total JU and OU has lost 95 cities to EN and it's allies.
Will do a more detailed report next week.Players who have done most of the defending e.t.c will be added then.

Weekly Stats

NXivNL5.png

ChEllPO.png

wgJKe7P.png

goGB1on.png

Co9gEwO.png

Legend:
plP1qNK.png

Map:
V4iGigX.png

Alliance Headings(Maps)
WFIRWUm.png
c0aWuFz.png
DPDch0t.png
v4YKEGj.png
DPDch0t.png
e6SSLrj.png

Upcoming Alliances & Players

Upcoming Alliances:
  • The Lollipop Guild
  • Upcoming Ghosts
  • Winter Wolves

1..Tell us a bit about your alliance.And your leadership experience.Also how did you guys get this name?
strong walrus said:
Typically, our core players play in tiny alliances, try to stir up some trouble and then see where things go from there. We were the Gorram Reavers on Knossos--after a couple of merges a few of our players ended up piggy backing on Legion of Death's hard work there to win the server.

On this server, we have added a few fun experienced folks to our core group.

Our alliance name, The Lollipop Guild, comes from The Wizard of Oz. The Lollipop Guild were a group of munchkins. We chose the name mostly because it makes us chuckle to think of other alliances planning war with the lollipop guild on their forums. For instance, "Help! The Lollipop Guild is attacking me!" or "We must crush The Lollipop Guild!"---strike us as funny.

2..From the looks of it Psycho Bunnies seems to be merging into your alliance.If this is true when the merger is complete you'll will hit the top 12 alliance spots.And you'll will get alot of attention.What are your thoughts on this...
strong walrus said:
We are not merging with the Psycho Bunnies We were fighting with them and their leaders decided to quit the server or join with the Us alliances. We will probably add a few more bunnies, but I doubt it will be enough to get us in the Top 12.

3..What are your alliances future plans?Any tactics you guys have top climb up the rankings?
strong walrus said:
No big plans. We would like to get a handle on Ocean 34 and then look for some more fun.

4..Lastly what are your thoughts on this world?For me it seems to be pretty dull but you might have a better opinion on this.
strong walrus said:
It's an interesting question. We are way out on the rim. Out here we are a small alliance fighting with other small alliances--it's pretty fun. From reading your paper, it sounds like their is lot of peace in the core. That does sound pretty dull! It's still early though, lots of time for fighting to happen.

Upcoming Players:
  • Ar-Feiniel
  • Tonkatough
  • HunKiller

1..How have you gained your DBP? By supporting allies or defending your own cities from enemy attacks?
Ar-Feiniel said:
Defending my own, prevent revolts for others, and sniping CSs wherever possible (40+ on the wall so far).

2..Any reason as to why the top 4 defenders are from Legion of Death?
Ar-Feiniel said:
We're active, selfless, extremely co-ordinated, and help one another, and our allies, where ever possible.

3..What happened to the war that you guys had with EN?Is it over?
Ar-Feiniel said:
What war? Was there a War? Wet kippers waved in the wind. Oh, wait, yes, that war, the one you overlooked :p That war will rage for as long as this server is open.

4..Your thoughts on your alliance leadership.
Ar-Feiniel said:
Our members tell me I think I'm a goddess (Tom is rather a handsome chappy if that counts)

5..Tell us a bit about your self.Your normal approach to the game,your past experience e.t.c
Ar-Feiniel said:
Is this a game, I thought it was an extension of real life?

6. Lastly your thoughts on this world and anything else you would like to add.
Ar-Feiniel said:
As a member of another alliance pointed out, we may need to stock up on some Vaseline if EN continue to rape and pillage the world the way they are. I'm rather glad friends of mine decided to join this server, whereby my reputation as a player will not be tarnished by flying EN's flag (whom I originally landed with). I am optimistic about the world, whilst many cower in fear of EN and their sister alliances (5 in total and NAPs a plenty) there are many who are willing to put up a good fight against them, as recent city takes by LoD, AA and JU show. EN believe they are the best, from what I observe there are 10 to 20 exceptional players there, the rest are simming in numbers and could be their downfall and will hopefully be in need of some of that Vaseline themselves soon.

Thats it for this edition hope you enjoyed!No comp again need to see more forum activity first,Sorry.

Well Hope you enjoy this again!Please do tell me your thoughts on the new parts such as,"Last Week Rankings" in Weekly Stats and Alliance Headings.Thanks!

DeletedUser

great job on this paper brother
i dont even play this world but enjoyed reading it
lol
really gives you a good feel for what is going on in this world

DeletedUser

Whats up WH?! How you been brother?

Also, these answers must be outdated. We all about rimmed Jimmy, 1 city left. Timothy lost 17 cities/180K points in less then 24 hours. Still with other cities in revolt. So...

DeletedUser30490

great job on this paper brother
i dont even play this world but enjoyed reading it
lol
really gives you a good feel for what is going on in this world
Thanks

Whats up WH?! How you been brother?

Also, these answers must be outdated. We all about rimmed Jimmy, 1 city left. Timothy lost 17 cities/180K points in less then 24 hours. Still with other cities in revolt. So...
And all these answers are only around 36 hours old:p

DeletedUser19396

Lots can and has happened in 36 hours.

To Ar-Feiniel, there was no war with LOD. Only one Op. We took 10 cities, got a top player to quit, and the attacks on our cities have slowed down since. Good results. The only war now is on Just Us for breaking our NAP. I am sure we will have more Ops on each other in the future. EN and friends know well the workings of LOD and Tom. We knew from day one that this will be a war until the end of the server.

To TimothyN, in every world I have been in they have always estimated wonders to start several months farther out than they really do happen. I have not seen a speed 3 world where the wonders didn't start in the 10th month yet. We will see them in 8 months from now give or take.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Well okay whatever,
And i gotta say this will be the last paper you'll see.It's no use me writing a paper for just a few people to see and even few to posts.And most of the info you guys obviously know by the time i get the paper out.So sorry but no more paper for Ialysos

DeletedUser

Well okay whatever,
And i gotta say this will be the last paper you'll see.It's no use me writing a paper for just a few people to see and even few to posts.And most of the info you guys obviously know by the time i get the paper out.So sorry but no more paper for Ialysos

Without your paper these forums are as good as dead:(

DeletedUser32413

Well okay whatever,

Hope you change your mind, was enjoying reading your paper :)

DeletedUser

you guys need to give him his +rep and speak up if you want to keep him
he does a great job and its a lot of work so let him know when he post the newspaper that you read it and appreciate it
i can see how just that goes a long ways

@ Druvi
maybe if you do the lottery like C4 did in Apollonia will get more people who read it, to post instead of just reading and moving on
i dont even play this world and tried to +rep you but i still need to spread more around before i can +rep you again
(i +rep you in the Apllonia newspaper...i +rep anyone who posted there trying to +rep C4 again)

@Praehelios
i am much better now
took me awhile to recover from being sick but am enjoying being back and playing again
been taking it slow in Apollonia getting my game back, and brushing up on the changes to the game but
plan to be in the next speed 3 / unit speed 3 / Revolt world that opens with a small group of friends
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Okay i'll try to continue but only will put an issue like once in 2 weeks........

DeletedUser45120

Okay i'll try to continue but only will put an issue like once in 2 weeks........

Phew! I always enjoy reading these, and apologies if I don't always comment to acknowledge it. Always well written and balanced, which is a damn rarity in the forums :D

Give me a shout in game if you need anything.

DeletedUser

same goes for me always a good read and hope you continue druvi

DeletedUser44220

Thanks for another good read Druvi. I think more people are reading than you imagine. :)

DeletedUser44135

Hey, long time reader but haven't posted before. Like to gauge the worlds occurrences and found this very interesting.

Keep them coming Druvi, really informative and balanced, keep going :)