I'd Like to Introduce Myself

DeletedUser

Dear All:

Greetings from Canada!! I hope this finds you and yours well.

My name is Indy, and I was attracted to the historical aspect of this game. I like anything that has to do with Ancient Greece and Egypt. In my video games, they're mainly of the Real Time Strategy (RTS) genre for this there is so much you can do with them.

Thank you kindly for allowing me to be your latest citizen. I have now but one question:

I just hid Odysseus. How do I bring him back?

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.

DeletedUser

hmm... are we related?

As for the starter's guide... he's okay... but you seem more than intelligent enough to do a quick read of the "Help" area of the game. That will give you a good understanding of how to start out.

There is also a selection of EXCELLENT guides right on this forum that will give you much better advanced advice than Odysseus ever could.

Also, I have NO idea how to get him back.

DeletedUser

Odysseus:
Settings -> Player settings -> click the checkbox of Tutorial
Return to city overview:cool:lovely Odysseus is back!

DeletedUser

Dear Rooster:

Greetings from Canada!! I hope this findsyou and yours well.

With Jones being almost as common as Smith, Zeus only knows. I'd like to thank you very kindly for the compliment.

A few more questions here: 1) What is a good alliance to join? 20How did you get started? 3) What are good items for trade?

I've got more where those came from, but that should keep you busy for now.

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.

DeletedUser

As a beginner, always look at your own island first... see if there are any alliances there.

if so, email the person and see if you can communicate well and if you think you'd like to be Grepolis- friends. If so, ask to join his or her alliance.

Close friends are better than powerful friends far away.

Also look on this board for alliances that are recruiting in your ocean.

Getting started is as easy as building up your city... and building up your troops...

http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Basics

And not annoying stronger players until you are ready for WAR ;)

DeletedUser

Do not accept random invitations to an alliance.

If they are over 100 members in size, ignore them as the MRA's they most probably are.

Look for small, compact and localised alliances, as they usually work better than massive sprawling ones (MRA's).

If you wish to join an alliance, look on their profile for their recruiters. Send a well written and considered message to them, and hope for the best. The best alliances ignore messages like; "Can I join pl0x?!"

DeletedUser

I wouldn't suggest starting on this world buddy.

Try world Iota. It is newer so you have a chance to catch up.

DeletedUser

Dear All:

Greetings from Canada!! I hope this finds you and yours well.

My name is Indy, and I was attracted to the historical aspect of this game. I like anything that has to do with Ancient Greece and Egypt. In my video games, they're mainly of the Real Time Strategy (RTS) genre for this there is so much you can do with them.

Thank you kindly for allowing me to be your latest citizen. I have now but one question:

I just hid Odysseus. How do I bring him back?

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.

Ladies and gentleman, MAY I present my next target !

DeletedUser

Yep, another target to get pwned. Nothing more, it's so simple...

DeletedUser

Dear Rooster:

Greetings from Canada!! I hope this findsyou and yours well.

With Jones being almost as common as Smith, Zeus only knows. I'd like to thank you very kindly for the compliment.

A few more questions here: 1) What is a good alliance to join? 20How did you get started? 3) What are good items for trade?

I've got more where those came from, but that should keep you busy for now.

Live long and prosper, take care and thank you kindly!!!

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.

If your in world alpha, join (SW)England Alliance(D) which is led by alliance founder/leader (and my best buddy) dragon king. England is a small alliance but we're getting bigger when people join us or if there are lonely ppl out there in the game without an alliance.
If you know how to do a great job for yourself in the alliance, you can create one yourself after you learn the techniques of being a leader of an alliance at stake.
To send messages ingame, sent them to (D)(leader)dragon king or myself at (D)(diplomat)Parkview2404. General info about alliance is at alliance hp. Second Q's go to (D)(leader) dragon king. Trade items can be anything at all times whenever you like it. Any stuff can be tradable to other members in the alliance if you chose to do so such as resources, stuffs from warehouse, etc.
Member jobs are:
(D)General
(SW)diplomat (first spot taken already by (D)(diplomat) ME; 3 spaces needed possibly)
:cool:advisor
:)supervisor
:pro:king (taken already by (D)(leader) dragon king)

In your respectfully always,
Parkview2404
:);)ENGLAND ALLIANCE:);)
alliance diplomat
alpha world 91

DeletedUser

Do not accept random invitations to an alliance.

If they are over 100 members in size, ignore them as the MRA's they most probably are.

Look for small, compact and localised alliances, as they usually work better than massive sprawling ones (MRA's).

If you wish to join an alliance, look on their profile for their recruiters. Send a well written and considered message to them, and hope for the best. The best alliances ignore messages like; "Can I join pl0x?!"

Wow . . . Orthia is a MRA? Really?

DeletedUser

The Gemini Order has the least amount of players in the top 12 in aplha

how is that an mra ?

DeletedUser

hey look guys don`t kill her oh yeah wait SHE`S ANNOYING CONQUER HER

DeletedUser345

hey look guys don`t kill her oh yeah wait SHE`S ANNOYING CONQUER HER

You are so much more annoying, i'n sorry Alpha for dumped Beta's little thing on you. Why don't you help this new player grow and me constructive.