Idalium Forum; a Battlefield itself

• Thread starter DeletedUser11886
  • Start date

DeletedUser11886

That should be our motto. All we do here is fight, then again, most other Forums do as well... I'm actually surprised at most that this isn't dead yet, the world is quite fast for a speed 1 world eh?

Idalium Forum; a Battlefield itself

This is the timeline of the forums:

*The numbers at the end show popularity of the Forum*

Forum Starts 80/100

World Starts 100/100

Stupid Early Wars 80/100

League Of Legends the first MRA 90/100

MRA debates 100/100

League Of Legends vs Nightfail 80/100

Nightfail taking over the world 70/100

Random Stuff 60/100

World dying 30/100

DoD a new power 80/100

Apathetic a new power 70/100

13th's War with Nightfail 60/100

Other alliances join in against Nightfall 70/100

13th vs NF flame wars 80/100

DoD vs IWW + NF plot 70/100

NF betrays IWW stupidly 60/100

NF begins to die 80/100

Flaming the stupidity of NF's leaders 50/100

DoD finally notices KoM attacking them in the rear 60/100

Retaliation and Flame wars between DoD and KoM 80/100

Apathetic see backdooring opportunities 70/100

Exe0 flame attacks 90/100

Now 70/100

DeletedUser25746

I have no clue at all what that means. Forum being alive definately comes down to the posters and posts. I like that the new people showing up, and hope they continue to take part. Hopefully valenteno being cordial and appologizing doesn't screw that all up. If past history shows anything it is the need for an antagonist.

DeletedUser

Lol Kyleli all those alliance names and only one player name...mine awwh thanks i feel special..have been away from here for awhile have been doing my best to avoid conflict with players,but from reading other posts seems i get mentioned alot even when im not here for weeks..:)

DeletedUser

Lol Kyleli all those alliance names and only one player name...mine awwh thanks i feel special..have been away from here for awhile have been doing my best to avoid conflict with players,but from reading other posts seems i get mentioned alot even when im not here for weeks..:)

Without villains, there could be no heroes. Infamy is a much surer route to immortality than platitude.

DeletedUser27700

Somebody forgot a certain competition we had :X

DeletedUser11886

I have no clue at all what that means. Forum being alive definately comes down to the posters and posts. I like that the new people showing up, and hope they continue to take part. Hopefully valenteno being cordial and appologizing doesn't screw that all up. If past history shows anything it is the need for an antagonist.

If you just skim the whole forum here you will begin to understand the names :p