Idalium is failing

DeletedUser

I'm just glad I left this world when I did, now that I am looking in from the outside I've realized how much chest-beating goes on here.

DeletedUser42118

I'll always chest beat when ridiculed/moaned at by people for caring that players are leaving, especially when it's from a player who knows very little of what they're talking about. (not you AR)
I seem to come across the bad guy for doing this were as leaders inviting players in to stop them leaving come across like a knight in shinning armor. Maybe it's because i'm not the cleverest person in the world and i put things across in a different way to others. You meet me in RL you'd most likely like me, you talk to me you'd most likely like me, you read what i write you'll dislike me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25746

I'm just glad I left this world when I did, now that I am looking in from the outside I've realized how much chest-beating goes on here.

Welcome to the internet.
You learn how to play the game yet or still faking it til you make it.

DeletedUser

I'll always chest beat when ridiculed/moaned at by people for caring that players are leaving, especially when it's from a player who knows very little of what they're talking about. (not you AR)
I seem to come across the bad guy for doing this were as leaders inviting players in to stop them leaving come across like a knight in shinning armor. Maybe it's because i'm not the cleverest person in the world and i put things across in a different way to others. You meet me in RL you'd most likely like me, you talk to me you'd most likely like me, you read what i write you'll dislike me.

Haha I'm not talking about you specifically, just the whole attitude of this server. And General, I'm still going strong by faking it ;)