Milestones Idalium Milestones

DeletedUser25746

If you really want activity you need to try a better tactic imo.
Create a pnp about a big alliance or the world in general and if it allowed massmail all on server a link of your work for them to view. The better and more thought provoking the more people may stay and banter about it.

Personally swarren I would start with the question of why you decided to side with an alliance that was in a downward spiral and has now turned into the premier MRA. Unless you dont think your alliance is good enough to fight Nf and Dod :p

DeletedUser39847

If you really want activity you need to try a better tactic imo.
Create a pnp about a big alliance or the world in general and if it allowed massmail all on server a link of your work for them to view. The better and more thought provoking the more people may stay and banter about it.

Personally swarren I would start with the question of why you decided to side with an alliance that was in a downward spiral and has now turned into the premier MRA. Unless you dont think your alliance is good enough to fight Nf and Dod :p

:D:D it was a tactical decision and at the time they were doing ok... that is now losing it's....well reason very fast.
what alliance are you in btw?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

Guys, can we keep the chatter out of this thread?
This is for milestones only

DeletedUser39847

Absolutely iced ;)

is there even any mod's playing idalium to complete that rimming milestone?

DeletedUser27700

I think Ninepence used to play here, not sure exactly.

Use grepostats ;)

DeletedUser

he/she did, but left after a disagreement with the alliance he/she was in

sorry less chatter :)

DeletedUser

i joined a 120 player aliance (seal team 6 ) we were at war with 3 aliances i kicked out 50 inactive players then disbanded took 10 with me and joined dod

DeletedUser20921

lol someone hates me XD for what I did in Thebes, come out and show yourself >:)