Rejected Idea~ Anarchy Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser24661

i see...well other than the alliances forming unofficially which i think you came up with a solution for,i dont think we need to cover anything else unless you can find something that may be a problem what do you think???

DeletedUser

Those informal alliances will form regardless of what you do, even if you had a 'Death Match' world, they would still happen through skype or chat websites; it is just unavoidable, and elimination of supporting other players would greatly lower a players means to gain DBP, and would be subject to abuse when those informal alliances come into play and start attacking 2-3 or more on 1 player.

I gave some rep for the idea, but in all honesty; I don't see a great deal of reason for it. Unless you're one player going up against an MRA of turtles, you should generally be able to engage in the kind of 'bloodlust' one would naturally enjoy in a regular, preferably non-morale world. I guess it would be nice to prevent those MRAs from forming as easily as they would in a regular world, but that's about the limit of the scope of the proposal in question.

DeletedUser

I gave some rep for the idea, but in all honesty; I don't see a great deal of reason for it. Unless you're one player going up against an MRA of turtles, you should generally be able to engage in the kind of 'bloodlust' one would naturally enjoy in a regular, preferably non-morale world. I guess it would be nice to prevent those MRAs from forming as easily as they would in a regular world, but that's about the limit of the scope of the proposal in question.

Well said.

DeletedUser

bumpity (think)

moved to developments

please revive the idea :D lol . . . although new world ideas is on the DNS list, i will be allowing this one since it already has so many posts :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

Amazing idea! Should totally be done.

As has already been mentioned, the supporting of other players should be blocked, and in my opinion it should be a revolt so Inno doesn't have to deal with the supporting in conquest world. Very simple, and the players will LOVE it.

DeletedUser33530

I could see people just making alliance through messages anyway. When someone wants something really bad they get it done.

DeletedUser

this is good.if we just add revolt instead of conquest it might actually be one of the best worlds..

cut support from other players this will prevent from making unofficial alliances

DeletedUser

this is good.if we just add revolt instead of conquest it might actually be one of the best worlds..

cut support from other players this will prevent from making unofficial alliances

Of course the World Series will be split into Conquest/Revolt.

That's one of the options yes, depends on the developers.

DeletedUser39166

I would like to see some sort of PvP world but the problem would be that you would need to be active almost 24/7 to be succesful as there would be no alliance members to tripwire you're cities and support you, so many people will not be able to enjoy a PvP world in the long term and the world would die of quickly.

DeletedUser25660

Although the idea is in DNS list - [post=493849]"New Worlds"[/post] - this idea is actually quite appealing :D, I like it!

DeletedUser38224

If it were on DNS, Mods would have closed it, not moved it to developments.

DeletedUser

Yes from me, or maybe the support would only be there if there was an siege going on

DeletedUser42857

People would just make alliances using skype rooms, messenger etc.

And how would this world end with assumedly no world wonders?

DeletedUser

People would just make alliances using skype rooms, messenger etc.

And how would this world end with assumedly no world wonders?
Everyone could build their own wonders =)
You can dominate an entire island so the prequisities are not an issue. Would just need to cut down the resource requiements for each level to make it doable.

I strongly support this, as grepo has been and always is a game of alliances it would be fun to see what actual players could do on their own, alot of people are getting alot of credit for being good at this game, but lose the alliance behind them and we have a whole other dynamic.

DeletedUser23986

Lets see if we can create a milestone for mods. First to close 100 threads in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.