Passed Idea ~ Apply to an Alliance

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Greetings, friend.

I see your idea is being supported by many people. Yes, it is simple and less tedious but it also has one drawback. This doesn't need to be applied because people can apply to an alliance by messaging the recruiter or the leader, who then if satisfied by the given application, would send the invite. Another thing is that by using this feature, players may keep on applying to the top tribes who doesn't even want that type of novices. I hope you understood the same. No hard feelings, okay ?

DeletedUser

That is your drawback?

The aim of this idea is to make that process simpler, and more efficient and also to allow alliances to recruit easier. That argument is pathetic.

****75% APPROVAL NEEDED TO PASS THIS IDEA. YOUR YES VOTE IS REQUIRED!***

If you have any proper problem with this idea, post below and it will be addressed. I want to know why people are voting no, since there has been NO critism of this idea that is substantial.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24356

Perhaps this would help, Alliances can be in a recruitment or non-recruitment mode if the alliance is not in recriutment mode you can't send the application

DeletedUser

Getting 'spammed' as a top alliance as an argument is misleading, since newbs will do that already with the private messaging system, by that line of reasoning we should remove messaging between players. Just like one of these messages, a recruiter can spot a terrible application the moment they open it, and discard it.

DeletedUser

I for one like the idea, not only does it eleminate the problem of a box full of invites it allows alliances themselves to determind to allow the player in.

More choice, less invites, and less hassle this would make the game more fun and enjoyable.

The downside though, if a player keeps spamming the alliances inbox of applications shouldn't there be a limit for a player to how many times he can apply to the alliance or an alliance button where it can block the players spamming requests? I mean implementing the idea could lead to overcrowded application boxes.

One more thing if an alliance has a recruiter but the recruiter doesn't have founder/leader rights should there be a tab that is the same for internal rights except it should be access rights to the applicant page?

I like the idea but it could lead to more problems if solutions were added to the problems above...

DeletedUser

You can just press the Reject button.

A player can only apply once. So if you keep the Application there he can't apply again.

But I don't think the spamming of the Application System is a very big problem, as in a big alliance there are maybe 5 main leaders who would all have access to the Application System.

DeletedUser

C mon guys! We are soo close to getting this through!

YOUR VOTE MATTERS!

DeletedUser

Nice we are on target. 76% Approval.

Means the idea will pass, if current approval rate stands.

DeletedUser

Its clear that this is definitely going to go through wavebreaker.

DeletedUser

Well it's one click to delete all applicants, so that's not really a major issue :p

DeletedUser

Just received intel, OSG the MRA alliance I am fighting in Ephesus, has launched an anti-vote campaign on this thread.

Is that legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.