Inactive Topic Idea | Daily Leaderboards

DeletedUser32250

Proposal: To implement a daily leaderboards for ABP/DBP and TBP (Attacking Battle Points/ Defensive Battle Points/ Total Battle Points.) with the reward tombstones.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
I checked but couldn't find what I am suggesting, however if I missed something please let me know.

Reason: It would be nice to add some competitiveness to each day with a sense of accomplishment. It can also give us an idea of who may be headed for each award and maybe a final 2hr sprint for a few players to see if they can snatch the award of no.1 before 01:00 server time.

Details: 1st place gets a tombstone for whichever they topped the leaderboards on (ABP etc). Total BP would get a new Fighter of the day tombstone. For the purpose of the leaderboard, it would be based around the amount of units killed in a day rather than the BP accumulated which is based on the farm pop per unit. For example, each unit is worth 1.
Basically, a leaderboard to accompany the X of the day awards with the addition of 'Fighter of the day'.

Visual Aids: I will add some.

Balance: Not really an issue here?

Abuse Prevention: Killing of own troops does not count!

Summary: To implement a daily leaderboard to accompany the X of the day tombstones.

DeletedUser31747

i think this is simple, but would be awesome, yes from me

DeletedUser39031

Still waiting for a 'CS destroyer of the Day' award. Offensive kills only of course

DeletedUser31385

Maybe add one for CS kills offensive. Some guy killed over 20 of em in his nightly attacks one day.

DeletedUser

We have to wait until this thread receives more support from the community, then it will be moved to the development section eventually once that happens.

I think that is stupid, not everybody likes to comment.. Some people like to hide in the dark and watch people .. Not saying that I do that or anything O_O

I do not support sorry, this award has already been in place, its called " Attacker of the day " and "Defender of the day" .. Confront me if I'm mistaken about this.

DeletedUser27128

I do not support sorry, this award has already been in place, its called " Attacker of the day " and "Defender of the day" .. Confront me if I'm mistaken about this.

This idea is a record of all the AOTD/DOTD awards received as far as I understood, additionally, giving a combined FOTD award.

DeletedUser40768

I think that is stupid, not everybody likes to comment.. Some people like to hide in the dark and watch people .. Not saying that I do that or anything O_O

Might be but if they can't see the support for the idea then they aren't going to waste their time with it. Besides even the ones that get passed almost never get implemented by the developers :(