Proposal Idea for Super Coalitions

DeletedUser28137

Proposal:
I propose to have a button int he properties tab for alliances to make a super coalitions. This will increase the activity between pacted alliances and help alliances in war better.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives?
Yup.

Reason:
Because some alliances get confused with the whole shared forum thing. Instead of that, there could be another forum tab on the left that would be for the coalition and therefore decrease confusion. (Example, Global Domini in world Ithaca had tons of alliances but most of them didn't even participate, and some of the alliances didn't have pacts with the other alliances in the forums. Global Domini had pacts with all of them but most of them didn't have pacts with each other.)

Details:
There will be a coalition forum and in the rankings there will be an area for coalitions. WWs will still be just for one alliance so the coalitions might dissipate later in the game.

Visual Aids:
I got none.
Balance:
This will require changing a few tabs and adding a few buttons.

Abuse Prevention:
Can't think of any way for people to cheat.

Summary:
I think this is a great idea and I hope you do too.

DeletedUser8396

I personally see it as useless. It isnt bad, but is useless.

The reason I say that is, the devs have way more important things to implement other than ideas that take away laziness on other member's part.

a no from me, but +rep for a not bad idea.

DeletedUser

This idea seems useless. The shared forums really aren't that hard to figure out.

Man hours would be better spent fixing bugs.

Silver Witch

Strategos
I think this should be closed. Im guessing that it was put forward as a joke anyway, its 5 years old and both above responses declared it useless.

Even while you are reviewing the ideas section i think we can get rid of a lot of these.

Last edited: