Passed Idea~ Grepolis Ultimate War

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How about instead of players being randomly assigned one of the Groups - they have to earn entrance into them? Set a benchmark for build or battle points (or both). And an elimination point. If you don't get that amount of points in x amount of time, you're eliminated from the world.

While different players will gravitate together, all those not worthy enough won't drag down those who are.

I've said that before, having an elimination if you're not keeping up with battlepoints on a weekly basis. :D Great minds think alike? As for that in this idea, I don't think it would work too well...

DeletedUser

Can i recommend that heroic tactician be required to join this?? Otherwise the world fills up within 12 hours of opening, and decent players miss-out. And then 2 weeks later there is only 1000 players on each side. Or at least some requirement, maybe killing 2500 soldiers. (forgot the award name)

I apologise if its already been suggested, i havent read much past the OP :p

I would like people's opinions on this.

And I would also like people's opinions on whether there should be a BP target that needs to be achieved on a weekly basis.

DeletedUser11965

Can i recommend that heroic tactician be required to join this?? Otherwise the world fills up within 12 hours of opening, and decent players miss-out. And then 2 weeks later there is only 1000 players on each side. Or at least some requirement, maybe killing 2500 soldiers. (forgot the award name)

I apologise if its already been suggested, i havent read much past the OP :p

Relentless fighter. I think.

DeletedUser

I've said that before, having an elimination if you're not keeping up with battlepoints on a weekly basis. :D Great minds think alike? As for that in this idea, I don't think it would work too well...

Well, pygmies that stand on the shoulders of giants and all that. Maybe instead of elimination entirely they could make up the third power block? hmmm, probably not. Unless the third one was renamed 'farms".

Guess I'll have to spread some more love around, still can't give you a cookie. But so hard to find the deserving ones.

DeletedUser8325

I really like this idea, and if this was passed, I would definitely join this world if it was passed. What about the group having the least battle points being eliminated after a certain period of time? Like, every six months, or something like that.

DeletedUser

awesome idea

I really like this idea, and if this was passed, I would definitely join this world if it was passed. What about the group having the least battle points being eliminated after a certain period of time? Like, every six months, or something like that.

i love the idea of mass war...only been playing a year but there are some great ideas...

xOlympusx posted an idea of upgradable agora which i thinks a good idea...less time inbetween festivals. VP etc.

but this ultimate war world would be great...it would interest the more hardcore grepo nuts which i am fast becoming lol

zuggie worlds Delphi, Bellephron (or however u spell the damn thing lol), Baris, Rythemnos and actium.

DeletedUser

the last polls that were up weren't the ones i usually do, so i have decided to give all the ideas that didnt pass another shot at a poll

i have changed it to pending however a date for a poll has yet to be decided :p

DeletedUser

This idea is now up for voting, and will close on 14.11.12 at 23:03

DeletedUser

Errr Wavebreakonians is still on the table right Phoenix? :D

Guys please vote honestly, I do not retaliate with -Rep if you vote against my idea :)

I may retaliate with +Rep if you vote for my idea :D (Jokes) But that's another story :p

DeletedUser29066

I propose Thespians and Lesbians to join Spartans & Athenians

DeletedUser

I say make it Team Lane and Team Phoenix. Then we'd have a party

DeletedUser

this poll is now closed. the idea has passed and will be sent to the devs :).

Status
Not open for further replies.