Passed Idea~ Grepolis Ultimate War

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18132

Nah... Why randomly?

Say Spartans: NW
Athenians: SW
Macedonians: NE
Corinthians: SE

Each direction will have a miaximum of 5000 players. Once one position is filled(say SW), the only directions left will be NW, NE, and SE.

DeletedUser

Nah... Why randomly?

Each direction will have a miaximum of 5000 players. Once one position is filled(say SW), the only directions left will be NW, NE, and SE.

That's a good add on.

I think that's the route we should go for.

DeletedUser

Nah... Why randomly?

But I don't want to go SE.. I prefer O45.

Edit:

Also, perhaps keep a 'Random' option available. Once the first 5000 players have joined for each area, players could join by being invited or by choosing 'random'. The random positioning would ensure that each side remains with a fairly even number of players.

DeletedUser

Haha 'Corinthians'

'Comments on this Post: spam'

Oi I am commenting on an option on my idea.... Jeeze no spamming involved. Stop your mindless trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

although im not sure about this idea, i will move it to development

its a popular idea that is being worked on soo i wanna see a "final product" before i decide how to handle this

please continue to collaborate on this idea

DeletedUser

Nah... Why randomly?

Wouldn't that result in very long traveling times for many players in order to get to the enemy? I think the advantage of random placement is that you get enemies in your direct neighborhood.

DeletedUser

That would hypothetically be an advantage.

I'm not sure which one would be better, both ideas have their advantages and disadvantages.

DeletedUser

Wouldn't that result in very long traveling times for many players in order to get to the enemy? I think the advantage of random placement is that you get enemies in your direct neighborhood.

Well your wrong here. It won't take much time to travel to your enemy because let's take the core as an example. O55,O54,O45,O44 are adjacent oceans so the alliances wont be far from each other. The rims may be far but if we look at history we can qualify the rim oceans as a place where the "rebellion" against a faction that took the core alliance takes place.

DeletedUser

Just a reminder:

This idea is still active. Feel free to add on further comments/critism.

DeletedUser24661

i think it has a potential to be a good idea for example runescape had pvp worlds and they were extremely popular so if your looking for ppl to play i dont think there will be a problem there, maybe its just as free for all, every man forr him self if you will

DeletedUser

Anarchy Worlds I like it :D

However this is a seperate idea. Will post a new thread on the PvP Anarchy Idea.

DeletedUser

This type is team vs team.

Team is chosen when you enter the World and you fight to the death with the other teams.

I've posted the Idea, check it out to see if it is up to scratch.

DeletedUser

BECAUSE.... This IS SPARTAAAAAAA.... Grepolis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.