Passed Idea~ Grepolis Ultimate War

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was thinking earlier about having several people groups like you suggested, but enough for when they break off your group is revealed and the only alliance you have are the other players in your group. Might add a twist. To keep it geared more toward grepolis, make it soldier types instead of people groups.

DeletedUser

My only concern is that if the groups are not included in Greek history, the idea won't make it far.

DeletedUser

I have no awesome suggestion to add, but I do think multiple alliances in the core with an even distribution and size makes for a better game. Implementing it is the tricky part.

DeletedUser

They already basically have it.

Basically the idea is for them to join a faction then to get scrambled into the World through the current methods.

Not too much coding would be requierd for this idea.

DeletedUser

I think this idea is pretty cool, survival of the strongest.

One problem, how do people in NE (example: O63) fight with people in the SW? (example: O37) Do they have to expand that far?

DeletedUser18132

And probably Spartans won't be able to fight Spartans, but the way people in the middle will expand to the outer edges is by taking ghost cities.

DeletedUser11965

How about no directions :(, just a bunch of random placement and a "already set-up alliance forum"

DeletedUser

How about no directions :(, just a bunch of random placement and a "already set-up alliance forum"

They would have to be pretty small Worlds then because Alliance Forums would overflow with too many ppl.

DeletedUser11965

They would have to be pretty small Worlds then because Alliance Forums would overflow with too many ppl.

lol, trust me, if each side has 5000 players, theres only going to be about 400-600 posting..and the other just simming

DeletedUser

lol, trust me, if each side has 5000 players, theres only going to be about 400-600 posting..and the other just simming

Supporting the inactives and simmers would be a useful tactic to keep your alliances cities intact. I'm really liking this idea. Perhaps it could go under HyperBorea. :D

DeletedUser

Supporting the inactives and simmers would be a useful tactic to keep your alliances cities intact. I'm really liking this idea. Perhaps it could go under HyperBorea. :D

I'm gonna cry, my idea has been compared to Hyperborea.

DeletedUser

How about instead of players being randomly assigned one of the Groups - they have to earn entrance into them? Set a benchmark for build or battle points (or both). And an elimination point. If you don't get that amount of points in x amount of time, you're eliminated from the world.

While different players will gravitate together, all those not worthy enough won't drag down those who are.

DeletedUser

Can i recommend that heroic tactician be required to join this?? Otherwise the world fills up within 12 hours of opening, and decent players miss-out. And then 2 weeks later there is only 1000 players on each side. Or at least some requirement, maybe killing 2500 soldiers. (forgot the award name)

I apologise if its already been suggested, i havent read much past the OP :p

Status
Not open for further replies.