Passed Idea ~ Inbox Search Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not so, combining your previous ideas functionality with reports. Seems straight-forward.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

I know this idea isn't a big idea nor anything major..Although it seems like it was liked.

I will be moving this to improvements for further discussion. More ideas will be on their way to improvements and developments! Keep an eye out!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

I know this idea isn't a big idea nor anything major..Although it seems like it was liked.

I will be moving this to improvements for further discussion. More ideas will be on their way to improvements and developments! Keep an eye out!

~ Lane

*dances*

About bloody time :p

DeletedUser

Although I use folders to categorize both reports and mails, it is still hard to locate things when wanted.

Having the search feature would save much value able time, and nearly void the folder feature bar that it helps to save reports longer.
Any other way to increase that time frame?

+rep for both Ideaist :)
Only if I could!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41728

I would like to revisit this post and possibly get enough support for another vote. I think that the Search function would be a big help. It would enable users to be able to find information quickly so that they can make there posts on the Alliance Forum or Messages quicker thus allowing us to get back to the game quicker.

Making the a search feature for Reports or Messages by searching for a title, name, or maybe even key words is a much needed feature!

I dont know what we need to do to get this out of Failed, but I am willing to do it. I feel that adamant about this necessary idea.
~ Hey Wave... Nice to see you again

DeletedUser

I would like to revisit this post and possibly get enough support for another vote. I think that the Search function would be a big help. It would enable users to be able to find information quickly so that they can make there posts on the Alliance Forum or Messages quicker thus allowing us to get back to the game quicker.

Making the a search feature for Reports or Messages by searching for a title, name, or maybe even key words is a much needed feature!

I dont know what we need to do to get this out of Failed, but I am willing to do it. I feel that adamant about this necessary idea.
~ Hey Wave... Nice to see you again

It's funny how we had almost identical ideas.

Probably an indicator that this idea is relevant?

DeletedUser41728

So... What is going on here? Do we need to do anything to get this bumped to start the voting again?

DeletedUser41728

*Bump*

No word, no response in near 2 months... what gives?

DeletedUser

Hey, why is it failed? This idea have won the Improvement Voting...

DeletedUser

-_-. Iced, what does it take to move this to be eligible for re-voting?

DeletedUser27700

We look for ideas that are properly formatted, have received plenty of positive responses, and are generally well thought out and will have a chance of actually getting implemented.

DeletedUser

We look for ideas that are properly formatted, have received plenty of positive responses, and are generally well thought out and will have a chance of actually getting implemented.

Bump any chances of this?

DeletedUser

To whoever -Repped me a while back, for not letting it 'die in peace', I'm not especially flustered by losing a few rep points.

I have no respect for those who don't state their arguments and don't sign their -Rep.

*Bump* idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.