IDEA: New alliance forum tool

• Thread starter DeletedUser14492
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14492

I am just posting this here because I know and interact with the Theta community more than the wider Grepolis population. Please head on over to the Ideas forum to give your thoughts and comments. Best not to post here :)

Proposal: Add a new tool for those with leader rights within an alliance to allow them to see who in their alliance has read a particular thread in any of their alliance forums...

Reason: As I am sure many of you know, running a large alliance can be challenging. Allowing leaders to actually see which members have read a thread (and when) would provide a welcome additional feature. It will help increase a leaders knowledge of his members activity and thus aid in the overall running of the alliance. Im sure you can all fill in the blanks, there are several applications and advantages to having this information.

Details: Add a button of some kind that only those with Leader rights in an alliance can click on, in any thread. This will then bring up a list of all alliance members, marking each with a 'read' or 'unread' icon.

Balance: Absolutely no affect on the wider gameplay of Grepolis. It only serves to add to the tools available to leaders.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

E

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that this has been suggested in the ideas forum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.