Passed Idea ~ Oceanic Forts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How long has this thread been running? And greetings Varun, even though I haven't meet you haha.

DeletedUser

*bump*

I'd like to potentially change the rewards of taking the Fort, and take away the level system.

Now you cannot upgrade your fort by pumping resources into it.

Instead:

Varun said:
Firstly, the fort.....

-There will be a central island in the ocean.
-Only one fort can be built on that island.
-All players of the ocean have to contribute towards building it by sending resources regardless of alliance.
-Once the fort is built there will be a weeks cooldown so that all the players can recuperate. During this time the fort will help all the players by giving +50% resource production.
-After the cooldown time the + resource production perk ends and a randomly generated condition for winning the fort is generated
-The alliance fulfilling the condition wins the fort.
-The fort gives the winning alliance +10% bonus in attack and defence while +2% bonus in defence to other alliance players in that ocean.
-The fort can now build a temple, barrack and harbour within it for defence.
-Every unit killed in a fort gives more BP than the others.

What do you guys think?

DeletedUser

A question on the bonuses, do they work for battles that take place in that ocean only, or w/ battles involving all cities in that ocean even if they are attacking outside of it?

DeletedUser

BUMP!
I like this idea 1+ and like to see it implemented.

Narnians

DeletedUser

A question on the bonuses, do they work for battles that take place in that ocean only, or w/ battles involving all cities in that ocean even if they are attacking outside of it?

A city that is in the Ocean is influenced by the Fort.

If for example, an alliance has a fort in 036, the city 036's troops are upgraded.

DeletedUser

I gotcha, WAVEBREAKER. Would the bonuses have any change to unit speed?

DeletedUser

But they wouldn't do it without a very good reason??!!

Precisely. They'd obviously only do it when an successful idea involves it. Since this idea doesn't seem to be successful, then it won't be happening.

DeletedUser

this idea seems great, but... like said 14 or 15 times before it's in the MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN. could there be a way that travel time to the fort could be some how "altered" so that its more fair to the "outsiders" on the edges of the oceans. also would it be counted as a city to one player???? or what/who has the ownership. excuse my grammar, or lack of it, as it is almost 3 am

Status
Not open for further replies.