Passed Idea ~ Oceanic Forts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this idea seems great, but... like said 14 or 15 times before it's in the MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN. could there be a way that travel time to the fort could be some how "altered" so that its more fair to the "outsiders" on the edges of the oceans. also would it be counted as a city to one player???? or what/who has the ownership. excuse my grammar, or lack of it, as it is almost 3 am

The newbie poster has a good point, people who start at the beginning of new worlds in the center of the core will be greatly disadvantaged.

DeletedUser

The whole point of this idea is that an alliance should dominate an Ocean, and put more of a value on it.

The Forts won't be activated until several months in so there will be no disadvantage to outsiders.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

This thread meets the criteria for it to be moved to Improvements. I will be moving it here in a few minutes.

Please be aware that just because the thread is moved doesn't mean the idea will get passed. There is still a lot of determining factors that will determine if it will go any further. (ex: coding, etc) Phoenix will be the judge on that.

Thanks to everyone that has worked on this idea.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I like it, but it is a bit confusing, especially with all the limits and stuff. Maybe get it simplified before implementing it?

DeletedUser

If everyone was like that... well, girls are girls. and WAVE BREAKER is awesome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the last polls that were up weren't the ones i usually do, so i have decided to give all the ideas that didnt pass another shot at a poll

i have changed it to pending however a date for a poll has yet to be decided :p

DeletedUser30490

hmmmmm i like the idea but hope it doesn't get in the way of mine WB :p

DeletedUser30490

no lol i love this idea :p

you really come up with some awesome ideas WB

DeletedUser

This idea is now up for voting, and will close on 14.11.12 at 22:54. Click here to view poll.

DeletedUser

Why would the strongest most dominate alliance need help with a fort?? It sounds like a way to get around the morale rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.