Passed Idea~ Sort your Mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Does this function automatically add messages into these folders?

DeletedUser

I've done it, however does this function allow for messages to be automatically put into a Folder?

My idea was like an Alliance Forum tab, when a message arrives in that Folder it is highlighted, or the player is notified in some way.

DeletedUser20429

That I am not sure about. I don't actually play that world very much but it was used as a Visual aid.

DeletedUser

OK then this is an improvement.

Visual Aid:
msgl.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

Okay good we now have an improvement and I know Phoenix is online now because I am chatting with him on skype so I suppose he will move it sooner or later

DeletedUser

However I believe that this should not be a Premium function, but a function for the everyone.

DeletedUser

The above visual aid looks like a good idea, having seperate sections for mail would be handy. Having 100 mails a day when you're a leader of the best alliance, and/or the largest player/attacker/defender can be a headache to sort through.

DeletedUser20429

Don't forget the inviters who have to read all the: May i plz join your allnce??

DeletedUser20429

Well I guess this idea has finally ran out of steam :( This often happens until someone puts more coal in the fire

DeletedUser

Nope this usually happens to an idea, before phoenix buts in and says:

This Idea is up for Vote

DeletedUser20429

I don't know I will skype him at some point and find out what he intends to do with this. However you may want to get some more birds chirping in here or he might just not put it up for vote :(

DeletedUser

It's not the amount of people posting in this idea, it's the quality of the idea.

Brilliant ideas usually attract little critism, so people don't know what to say.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

I bring good news!

The new update has brought you a gift. Please check it out! :)

It's safe to say, I can close this thread now.

Thank you for your support!

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.