Idea! This'll work on 175 point cities.

Thrillology

Phrourach
You know how there are 175 point cities?
Those are annoying and get in the way.
Since those people aren't going to play Grepolis again, I think that once beginner's protection runs out that they disapear and for other inactive players, they should disapear after 2-3 weeks of not logging into the world.
There are some cities that have been there for weeks and haven't turned to ghost yet and I think they should be a ghost.
Anyone up for the idea? :D

sploggo

they disappear at a suitable period of inactivity anyway so I see no reason for this idea

Thrillology

Phrourach
You hate me in the first place...
They don't need to linger THAT long...
=l
And you probably de-rep'd be for this idea...
>=l

Edward2nd

also dislike this idea they always offer resources so why get rid of them?

sploggo

thrillogy I don't hate you. I merely expressed annoyance at you on another thread that has no relevance to this at all. I am making an honest opinion of your idea. I don't think it has merit, but if you still believe that it is necessary, why don't you suggest it in the ideas forum

arul asveen

sploggo you should explain to him clearly not de rep him and....er u get the idea right?

parsque

Coudl you guys have your lovers tiff in private? I know the forums are dead but I get enough drama at home.

1. The 175 cities offer so little in terms of resources that I think they hould be liquidated after 2 weeks, too much effort to raid them.
2. The spaces could be repopulated by joiners isntead fo the spawning of new oceans and new worlds.
3. Innogames should get there act together to make the game experience more spicy and quicker.

Thrillology

Phrourach
175 cities don't offer anything but poop.
Upsilon is a dead zone, it is hard to find combat for my alliance without starting a major war. I managed to find a lone wolf, but my allies haven't.
*Goes to 175 point village*
*sees 3 people offering poop*
:p

Edward2nd

upsilon is dead because its so slow. 200 of each resource twice a day from 18-19 villages adds up in the early stages. joining two weeks behind people on the same island is too big of a disadvantage.

Thrillology

Phrourach
They can have a extended beginners protection.
=l

It would spice up Upsilon, and also there are people like me who can't spend 8 hours in front of a computer screen. I actually go do stuff.
That's why Upsilon fits me along with some other players.

arul asveen

1. The 175 cities offer so little in terms of resources that I think they hould be liquidated after 2 weeks, too much effort to raid them.

those cities will be liquidated after a month or so cuz it give some resources
even 200 is a resource for me

2. The spaces could be repopulated by joiners isntead fo the spawning of new oceans and new worlds.
are u mad? the guys near them would have grown by then and will farm them as soon as the guys come out of Bp

Jacko0

I don't really see how they 'get in the way' to be honest. As we know, the server automatically deletes the grey cities after an inactivity period anyway. What you described
Since those people aren't going to play Grepolis again, I think that once beginner's protection runs out that they disapear and for other inactive players, they should disapear after 2-3 weeks of not logging into the world.
There are some cities that have been there for weeks and haven't turned to ghost yet and I think they should be a ghost.

Is almost exactly how the server works anyway. Those that have been there for longer are probably players with premium gold on their accounts. I think for legal reasons we can't delete things that a user may have bought gold for.

Sarah Harris

yeah your right there,
but if have only done enough to get 175 points and they haven't done anything in a whole week and haven't bought any gold, they should just turn them grey because it safe to say they don't want to play.

Asth

There's pretty much no difference between a 175 point city and an anchor anyway, apart from that colonising gets you a 750 point city. Who colonises anyway though?

jsbrads

begin protection not enough, when they exit it they will be ~2000 pts behind, the longer their protection the longer we develope outside of protection...

DeletedUser19930

Gvirgins will rule (in 100 years)

I admit firstly I am a noob, newbie, Gvirgin, so slap me down - I don't care.
The ghost cities and unused (for ages) cities have been my practice ground. I still have not got to grips with it all, but I have not been killed off (yet) by accidently commiting Hari Kari style attacks. Its all a gamble at the moment Big losses, little losses, big gains (yippee), and little gains.
Us Gvirgins are like puppies for the first few weeks.
The only improvement I can think of is some more prezzies, I like free prezzies. Even if everbody is getting the same so in the end there null and void, but for new players it may keep a few more in the game, especially the first weeks.
BTW My brain hurt :eek:working out whether to go for 50 favour, catapult, or 500 each resource, any Brains out there?
:eek:
Heh Thrillogy can I smack you ever so gently please?

Last edited by a moderator: