Idea! This'll work on 175 point cities.

DeletedUser20429

I think this idea would be great for conquer worlds as there are sooo many 175 point cities and they stop an alliance from making WW and that is annoying me and my co-founder because we have an island with all Horde Of Protectorate members except for a 175 inactive player

DeletedUser

I am very new to the game (approx 5 days) and I find it a little unwelcoming that new players are not wanted by some that have been here longer. I have played here every single day and a lot at night since finding this game. No, I'm not at you level yet but then again no one will ever be with this plan of just getting rid of us beginers. Now that would be a boring game in deed. With this plan you would not be here either, everyone was new at some time! I do agree with some time limit on people not playing the game at all. 2 weeks is little short, I would suggest something more on the line of a month, I'm sure just like any other gaming site there are people that can't be here as often as they like, that little thing called real life just gets in the way. Just remember if you get this in acted it just may bite back. You better hope that you never have to be away way for any reason, say like sickness, or a death in the family, ect. The rules apply to every one! and of course what would be the point of starting over since you want them gone too.

DeletedUser20429

I may actually agree with that well done and as for new just listen to the players that know alot and learn from them I learn't pretty much the whole game within 2 days :)