Rejected Idea- Wall BP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

good for revolt, not so good for conquest worlds. Since keeping the wall high bonuses maintaining siege.

Think of it as a predicament... do I destroy the wall for more BP, or do I keep it for capturing cities? ;)

DeletedUser

Please vote in the poll which is currently ongoing.

Please vote for the idea which you least like, and feel that will help you the least. And if you like this specific idea, vote for the idea that you believe has the closest competition in terms of votes against this idea.

DeletedUser17103

its a good idea though i don't think enough BP would be rewarded for knocking the wall down? i mean the amount of catapults you usually lose in an attack it may not be worth it :L

DeletedUser

It's a tactical thing. Anyway when you get to the level where you need BP desperately, you will be able to produce cats by the cartload.

It's also better than the current system where we have 0 BP per wall knocked down.

DeletedUser

Just a reminder:

This idea is still active. Feel free to add on further comments/critism.

DeletedUser17103

would people recieve BP for using spells such as earthquake or lightening bolt???

DeletedUser17103

also if this was enforced i think it would be a good idea to have rewards aswell for knocking it down. like first reward at 5 next at 50 then next 250? :)

DeletedUser

this idea didnt pass. it will be moved to revote discussions, where it will be put to vote at a later date.

thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.