Idea

DeletedUser12404

Totally agree. I think that that is what Grepolis makes fun.
Because getting booted has no point at all. Then you can't get fun out of the game. Because thee are guys that play the whole day on grepolis and then if there's a guy that plays after work or school for just 1 hour then you'll get booted very soon. And that's no more fun!!!

:pro: Keep it

is no one listening? how is it possible to classify what you just described as inactive?

DeletedUser

It isn't because that guy isn't inactive. he still shows green in an alliance.

DeletedUser

friends, in my opinion 2 points have been raised and both are independent to each other and needs to be discussed separately.

the points are :

1) closing theta for the new comers.
2) booting the inactives.

now we should discuss which of the points can be considered and why.

also i would like to mention that callinectes proposes that there should be a way to win a world and it should not just keep going on for indefinite period. i dont say that i agree or disagree. but if we wish this to happen, then theta must be closed for the new comers. or it will be like a player joins the world and the next day an alliance wins the world and theta is over. doesnt sound fair. what do you say callinectes?

DeletedUser

I think 2.0 came with the idea of being able to end a world and I defenitevely think they should put that idea into the old 1.27 versions , but heres a prob , say we do the world wonder for theta ... that evoques a huige prob , the top ten alliance would prob have it within days , I'm in the cohort and I'n oceans like O-23 the cohort have entire islands to themselves that nobody could get within 10 islands distance withought being spoted ... there would have to a completely new idea ...

DeletedUser8790

I think 2.0 came with the idea of being able to end a world and I defenitevely think they should put that idea into the old 1.27 versions , but heres a prob , say we do the world wonder for theta ... that evoques a huige prob , the top ten alliance would prob have it within days , I'm in the cohort and I'n oceans like O-23 the cohort have entire islands to themselves that nobody could get within 10 islands distance withought being spoted ... there would have to a completely new idea ...

That is true,. Keep in mind that innogames promised that all 1.26 worlds would eventually be upgraded to 2.0, Many of us Have stayed here for so long because of this promise, Now innogames is unsure, So the issue is who are they going rake across the coals, Alliances in theta have been building wonder islands since last year, That is a fact of life unfortunate for those who have not, Given the stale state of any useful information regarding the 2.0 upgrade from innogames leads me to believe that a new idea would be completely ignored anyways hence the only realistic argument is for 2.0

DeletedUser12404

very true. i think a new idea would probably have to be generated for 1.26 worlds. would just be too easy for world wonders to be built at this stage.

DeletedUser

they might just Upgrade All 1.27's to a 3.0 upgrade , but prob not the 2.0's , all maybe ...

DeletedUser

very true. i think a new idea would probably have to be generated for 1.26 worlds. would just be too easy for world wonders to be built at this stage.

I own an entire island to myself... World wonders would be incredibly stupid to input into theta...

Like I said, I would be more than pleased to have them introduce the new god(s), that would be an easy thing to manage...

The end game I think should still be global domination...

DeletedUser8790

I own an entire island to myself... World wonders would be incredibly stupid to input into theta...

Like I said, I would be more than pleased to have them introduce the new god(s), that would be an easy thing to manage...

The end game I think should still be global domination...

Thanks for the input, I am OK with that is well, we are just looking for an end game scenario, pushing 2.0 seems to be the quickest path but your idea can also work, we would still need a metric to determine a winner and guidelines to follow though. But good thoughts

DeletedUser

total wprld dominaton :p Havn't every alliance breen triing that for a while :pP ,

But thats prob the best Idea ... I think what they should do is all the winning alliances from 1.27 worlds all join Up In One Hero alliance world , And we'll find-out who the best alliance In grepolis is :D

DeletedUser

Ok, I see that the majority of you are not in favor of booting players but it seems like a fair amount are in favor of closing the world to new entrants.
I, personally am 100% in favor of closing the world.
I am not sure about kicking players and I am against changing to 2.0.
What is your opinions?

DeletedUser

Osl could you create a poll about this?

Maybe have the options as:

upgrade to full 2.0
Close the World and don't upgrade to 2.0
Upgrade to a modified 2.0 without world wonders
Keep Theta the same

Everyone agree that's about what people have suggested?

DeletedUser

That sums it up except for Kas1's idea about the inactive cities with tons of troops.

DeletedUser

Yup , thats a about It, at least what Ive seen ,butI don't think It wioll be upgraded to 2.0... thngs like WW would be way to simple , they have to just create a hole new system to win ...

DeletedUser

Well. Guess my idea was finally accepted but now I have quit but what is really the question now is. Did anyone miss me?

DeletedUser

No one important :p Umm who r u?? I was just tryin to make you feel loved....

DeletedUser

Oh lol I'm a decntly old Player that wanted theta to be closed and "quit". Speaking of why I quit is against forum rules though.