Passed Ideas Competition~ New Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47549

Ideas competition January 2016

Proposal: Introduction of new heroes PHERECLUS, the shipwright who built the ship that was used to kidnap Helin of Troy and Argus who built the Argo for Jason of the golden fleece fame

Reason: There is no hero who gives bonuses to ship building speed

Details: Argus will accelerate the building time of light ships incrementally in a similar fashion to the glut of heroes who do this for DLU
Phereclus will accelerate the building time of Biremes incrementally in a similar fashion to the glut of heroes who do this for DLU

Visual aids: a nice little picture of a bloke in a boats with a hammer ;)

Balance: There are no heroes who accelerate recruitment of sea units to this will correct an imbalance currently present in the game and can be added for new worlds and as a new hero in one of the event quests.

Abuse Prevention; ?? Stop people drawing moustaches on them by telling them off?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

I have made this into a separate thread and changed the title of the other thread to make it less confusing.

DeletedUser40768

Like it, nice idea. We could also use a hero that increases building speeds, one that increase favor production, and gives attack boost for land units. Already have attack boost for myths and navy so this should be a no brainer. Building speeds just would make sense for a new hero. And since favor is almost like a resources and we have ones that boost resources than we should have one for favor too.

So yeah I can see 4 new heroes that could be made, might be more though.

FazeWalker

Phrourach
The idea is great.. but new heroes frighten me, we already are in a lack of quests.. :(

Joseph building speed hero is a great idea.. there is Heracles for the Favor, dont think they will add more regarding favor sector.. The unit attack boost might be a hero like me! <i meant my avatar> :D

DeletedUser40768

True there is Heracles. You are probably right but favor looting and increased favor production are different. So the should add one. Lack of quests, what are you waiting for mate. Come up with ideas for more quest :D

I was thinking Achilles could be the unit attack boost but I like your idea better.

DeletedUser31385

True there is Heracles. You are probably right but favor looting and increased favor production are different. So the should add one. Lack of quests, what are you waiting for mate. Come up with ideas for more quest :D

I was thinking Achilles could be the unit attack boost but I like your idea better.

By quests are you meaning tutorial quests or storyline quests?

DeletedUser31385

This idea has passed and will be sent to the devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.