Ideas/Concerns

Fluvisol

Phrourach
1. "Return All" does not have a confirmation prompt in certain situations
When opening the support view for a certain city (support > own troops in this city) you have the option to either pull your troops city by city or to click return all
When trying to pull one city you get a confirmation prompt to ask if you really want to pull them, which cannot be disabled in the settings
When trying to pull all supports however, it does not give you a confirmation prompt

2. Too impactful to not need a confirmation
Accidentally clicking the button can cost you sieges. Last night I was holding my baby and he squirmed, pushing my arm which resulted in me clicking that button 10 minutes before siege end instead of pulling some supports for instance

3. Just give it a confirmation
Don't see why this is not already there as pulling them one by one requires you to confirm every time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thibron

Phrourach
You can use this thread to post ideas/concerns that you have concerning the game. The following questions may help you form your post, and will help us determine priority and start discussions, etc.

1. What is your concern / idea?

2. Why/How do you think this will improve the game?

3. If you have a solution, list it. If not, feel free to ask for one.

Topics that require extensive discussion may result in an external thread.

Disclaimer: There's been a lot of questions recently about what is actually in the power of council. Things we can do: change things in the game, give feedback, give ideas on how to improve the game. Things we cannot do: things concerning rules, or support tools.
If you are really passionate about a certain issue, feel free to privately message us. You can find our contact information here.

Today the security for sending mass mails seems to have run amok! The pictures are small and blurry, keep rotating through selection choices (store front, bus, signs), seems slow, and burdensome just to send a message to your own alliance!

Recommendation: Get real! Put in clear, simple pictures for verification, drop the rotating pictures.!!!!

DeletedUser55849

lets get rid of all markets and make EN the only one

Quite a lot of players dislike the no night bonus.

FR is biggest market afaik? Germany has a pretty big market too. Having a national community is also quite fun in it's own way.

DeletedUser55329

I feel like some progress is really starting to be made here
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif