Ideas for a Newspaper

DeletedUser22977

He's causing drama over in the latest world forums, and we're better off for it.

DeletedUser50502

People never go through with newspapers, I'm starting to think that the newspaper threads are just publicity stunts. Have you seen the Abdera newspaper thread? People got so excited, and there are still people talking on that thread! Not one issue of that newspaper has come out

DeletedUser40768

He's in the latest world forums.

First thing you have said that is even partially correct, you deserve a cookies lol

@Japhyb
I think the real problem is the people who try to do the newspapers discover they take a ton of time. So it either affects your gameplay, people get a really short one, or the player isn't committed enough in that world to dedicate hours to it. Also probably discouraging when the world forums aren't that active aside from trolls and anyone who tells the trolls to go away.

DeletedUser22977

First thing you have said that is even partially correct, you deserve a cookies lol

@Japhyb
I think the real problem is the people who try to do the newspapers discover they take a ton of time. So it either affects your gameplay, people get a really short one, or the player isn't committed enough in that world to dedicate hours to it. Also probably discouraging when the world forums aren't that active aside from trolls and anyone who tells the trolls to go away.

Go away, troll.

DeletedUser49358

People never go through with newspapers, I'm starting to think that the newspaper threads are just publicity stunts. Have you seen the Abdera newspaper thread? People got so excited, and there are still people talking on that thread! Not one issue of that newspaper has come out

JN is right, doing a newspaper that is well done and fun to read is time consuming, just the interviews alone can be a pain, setting them up and asking the right questions and then keeping up with the set deadline takes a ton of work.

DeletedUser46838

JN is right, doing a newspaper that is well done and fun to read is time consuming, just the interviews alone can be a pain, setting them up and asking the right questions and then keeping up with the set deadline takes a ton of work.

I have done newspapers before and all I can say is that it used so much of my time that it began affecting my grades

DeletedUser50502

Well maybe people should start doing newspapers with lots of people so each person doesn't have to spend so much time on it

DeletedUser49358

Well maybe people should start doing newspapers with lots of people so each person doesn't have to spend so much time on it

And organizing those people on what they need to do and making sure they get stuff in on time so the paper isn't late doesn't take time? More people working on it would be helpfull but it doesn't solve the issue of the mass amount of time doing a good newspaper takes.

DeletedUser

@Japhyb

Indeed. Be off troll

DeletedUser40768

Go away, troll.

Where to Master Herpus? These pastures are greener.

Indeed. Be off troll

lol Has there been a single person on the forum you haven't trolled since you joined last month.

B0WMM3tIYAAwdSi.jpg