Identity of Achilles. Detective Fire first's case

DeletedUser

Hello Grepolis.

I have discovered the identity of Achilles. Yes the amazing firelord (your hero) has in fact found out who Achilles is. Achilles is Chimosan . Yes he is the founder of Shroom. There are many evidence proving me right. For example , remember on Mythical Recruitment Army thread? On Phi alliance. Well click on this link to view the evidence : http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=21453&page=6
Now examine it carefully. This post is implying that Achilles and Zenturio are in the same alliance. And also Shroom was the MRA 44 alliance. And Achilles is implying that he was the leader of MRA 44: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=21453&page=6.

This is how I solved the case of "Who is achilles?". Achilles is Chimosan . Now bow down to me noobz and praise me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15202

Congratulations, you have worked out something that everyone probably guessed ages ago.

DeletedUser65

This is not anything that most of us didn't know. Seems to be news only to you...

DeletedUser

Not like I knew Chimosan was Achilles almost years ago.

DeletedUser

I like how no-one says they know Achilles's identity, but the second someone proves it, suddenly everybody knew it the whole time.

DeletedUser

OMG! Firelord

your skills as a detective are lackluster at best

DeletedUser345

No Robbicus it has been public for a long while that i am Chimosan and that is not new to Osl and Tmesis at least. Many others also know and i'm not quite sure why this thread is in existence as i thought every one knew this...

Suppose it can be an appreciate me thread ;)

DeletedUser

Haha, i cant believe firelord was this stupid.He though he was a legend making this thread instaed though, he made a fool of himslelf.

What do you call -Achilles- after he fails a cs against PoC?

Chimosank.....

JTin46 Joke.

Aicy

Strategos
I like how no-one says they know Achilles's identity, but the second someone proves it, suddenly everybody knew it the whole time.

Lol. Everyone did know.

It's not that it was a secret or anything. Achilles has always openly said that he is Chimosan a fair amount of times.

DeletedUser

Hang on, who is Achilles? Once I've found out that, I can find out who the other guy is and so on....

Lugosi

Strategos
Haha, i cant believe firelord was this stupid.He though he was a legend making this thread instaed though, he made a fool of himslelf.

What do you call -Achilles- after he fails a cs against PoC?

Chimosank.....

JTin46 Joke.

tis a spicé meataball of a joké right? ahh ci ci :D you likey?

DeletedUser345

Hang on, who is Achilles? Once I've found out that, I can find out who the other guy is and so on....

You don't know me? *whispers*where has this guy been living all his grepolis life?*whispers*

DeletedUser

You don't know me? *whispers*where has this guy been living all his grepolis life?*whispers*

Nope. I don't. Well I do now.

To answer you question, Gamma O37 and O47. Also on world Upsilon and starting on Phi. I joined the forum in Dec 2010 as my sig suggests.

Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Achilles.

DeletedUser

Man Firelords gonna get a hell of alot more negative rep after this...

Aicy

Strategos
Anyone who -Reps Firelord for this thread obviously has emotional issues.

Edit: To the person who -Repped me if you seriously want me to answer your questions I'd recommend leaving your name.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

... why?
oh and i negative reped him awhile ago it wont let me do it again :p