Identity of Achilles. Detective Fire first's case

DeletedUser

Because he hasn't done anything wrong. There is no real reason to -Rep him.

Apart from calling us all noobs and telling us to bow to him. But I wouldn't -rep for things like that.

DeletedUser

No but on my old forum account Lambreta I was negative repped 6 times for saying i knew who jarpenguin on lambda was :)))))))

DeletedUser16696

Aicy is right :) Once again

Firelord genuinely didn't know who Achilles is... So?

-rep is just mean, he did something and researched into it so well done fire ;)

But there was no need to say
firelord said:
now bow down to me noobz and praise me.
please choose your words more carefully in the future fire please:)

And thanks Aicy :) You did it again

DeletedUser

well, he has so much - rep, does it actually affect him any more? :p

(i haven't -repped him btw, just wandering).

Aicy

Strategos
He probably doesn't mind at all anymore, but it's still something that I think deserves mentioning.

I know that I'm a bit irritated by a unreasonable -Rep (or any at all tbh) and reckon that other people feel that way too.

DeletedUser

I think it's wrong if people -rep people like Firelord just to make his rep worse.

I only -rep if I don't like the person's post. I try not to do much -repping.

DeletedUser345

Haha, i cant believe firelord was this stupid.He though he was a legend making this thread instaed though, he made a fool of himslelf.

What do you call -Achilles- after he fails a cs against PoC?

Chimosank.....

JTin46 Joke.

Looks like bad joke now, jus wedged a cs in PoC's almighty attacker Valerios harbor let's see his attacking skills break it.

DeletedUser

Looks like bad joke now, jus wedged a cs in PoC's almighty attacker Valerios harbor let's see his attacking skills break it.

Hey Achilles, Euripides trousers:(

Euripides is pronounced "You rip idese"

DeletedUser13936

well i think we have all learned that firelord is no sherlock holmes

eh watson :p

DeletedUser

I don't get why you people are surprised by the fact that Firelord has investigated this. It's his first case as a Detective - Do you really think the company that employs him is going to put him on a high stake case right away?

They want to see that he can crack a case before they put him on anything real so they told him to investigate Achilles, it's pretty simplistic guys - Try to keep up.