Idiots are here

DeletedUser16076

Call me an idiot or whatever, but i think this alliance wont fail despite what a few members seem to think. If anyone has ever been in a truely good alliance they will know that good communication is clear, which these guys clearly have. A set goal, you cant run an alliance without knowing what you want to achieve, and not the usual noob answer of "we're going to be the biggest alliance in this world". The last thing is experience, now i don't know if these guys have experience because simply i dont know them, but they seem like they have experience.

So i would wish them good luck etc, but i dont think they need it.

I will be looking out for this alliance in the future...

DeletedUser

these guys have quite a bit experience ranging back to alpha beta and gamma worlds and with great communication we will take this alliance far

DeletedUser

I believe this is a different idiots, however there are tons of the best players, they no doubt will rule ocean 045

DeletedUser

Call me an idiot or whatever, but i think this alliance wont fail despite what a few members seem to think. If anyone has ever been in a truely good alliance they will know that good communication is clear, which these guys clearly have.
Do we? I didn't know that...

DeletedUser

almighty,seriously,let me ask u something:r u undeads armies,hollywood,etc?

hmm,we joined forces with some old friends.interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

Friendly argument or not, this isn't the place to argue

Keeping the forum alive? hardly as most of you'r threads won't exist at this rate

'everybody be cool.........YOU be cool!' - George Clooney 'From Dusk till dawn'