Idoit in the game or ACCOUNT HACKED

DeletedUser

I have had a member in my alliance who has kicked everyone out the alliance and dismantled everything within the it.

The person in question is a good lad and an experienced member of our alliance so i dont know if that was his plan from the start or he has been truely hacked??

I have messaged this person and started speaking to someone who has said that they have hacked the account and have taken all his resources.

He also reckoned that he has hacked 15 other account today and done the same.

I dont know if the account has been hacked or not but i will post the details of the player as people will after keep a eye on him as we dont need idoits like this within the game spoiling things

Island 306306
Ocean: 65 (617,592)
gary30uk (1608 points)

also i think the account needs reporting aswell

DeletedUser27700

If someone suspects their account to have been hacked, they need to file a ticket through support and a mod can check it.

DeletedUser

How big was the alliance? Maybe he can get a spot on the milestone list:

Perform a Minor Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 15+members):

Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 50+members):

DeletedUser

If they are dumb enough to give you founder rights, yes.

Or make your own MRA and then troll everyone.

DeletedUser

That would go down in grepo troll history. Invite everyone then kick and dissolve alliance :D!!

DeletedUser

Hope he gets caught..

If its true then hope whom ever it is gets band. Some players give out there password or click on those fake external grepo links and give out info also. Trusting an alliance member. Some kid that wants to ruin the fun, because he's getting farmed or has had a cs sitting in his dock:p.. Sad