Pnp If at First You Don't Succeed... Just Give Up

DeletedUser

Before we start World Wonders and the exciting Sim fest we will all have to endure, The wonderful people of Oblivion have struck again.

So this story starts in Ocean 36. We at SuperBOOM (Ya we know the name sucks) decided to even the odds for Oblivion so we gave them a 678 to 3 head start on Cities.
Ocean.png

Our buddy OneMan has had a city on one of their potential WW islands also it is right around all of their other WW islands.
Screenshot_8.png

With WWs quickly approaching Oblivion got together and decided it was time for Oneman to pack his bags. They had a tough task ahead of them because the city was very well defended. So it began:
Screenshot_9.png

Attacks totaled over 150 all in a short time frame so SuperBOOM had no time to send support or snipe a CS attempt. Even when trying to take a city you can count on Oblivion for their human sacrifices which they have become so well known for.
Sacr_1.png

sacr_2.png

sacr_3.png
<--- 5th ranked player *facepalm*

Needless to say with all those attacks they did manage to clear the city and land a CS because nobody from SuperBOOM was close enough to snipe :/... Thank God for Sheds of Doom! (Sheds don't feel too bad m8. If they are too tough on you about this in Oblivion you can always join SuperBOOM :) )
CS_1.png

After this accidental friendly fire happened they launched a very quick CS. Ambo, buddy, Grepo 101... Spell Your CS ;)
CS_2.png

Now we get to why this PnP is Titled what it is. Obviously they had to try again because they were so close and killed all the support and now OneMan was out of Favor so what could stop them?
CS_3.png

Oblivion meet John Mayer a.k.a. Boss, Super Sniper, or Davesongbird's future Stepdaddy. John showed up just in time to snipe this 3rd CS attempt.

With John's biremes heading back to his city Oblivion sent a short TT CS and Oneman was in Big trouble. They landed :/
CS_4.png
The only problem was Knightfox forgot one thing...
To Make Sure He Had an Open City Slot!
-holyninja--501467-albums-random-funny-pics-pic25547-heres-your-sign.gif

After Knightfox was rejected entry due to not having enough CP, Oblivion sent another short TT CS thinking John Mayer could not get his biremes there in time. They were wrong. And he brought a friend to the CS sinking Fiesta.
DOOM_Sup.png

CS_5.png

Needless to say after 5 CS attempts you would think Oblivion would of had enough. But they decided to have one final showdown and poor Sheds of Doom is leading the charge! Goodluck with that m8 ;)
Dooms_Redemtion.png

Oblivion your parents lied to you. You can't do anything you set your mind to and if at first you don't succeed, throw in the towel and save some dignity lol.

P.S. Sheds of Doom it happens man don't sweat it. I feel bad because I know you are probably ticked off right now. All in good fun :pro:

DeletedUser33944

:rolleyes: brought tears to my eyes. What better way than to spend a whole day playing grepo with our best buds :D and using two hands to count how many times they tried haha

DeletedUser25249

got bored after 3rd spoiler, make it simple would ya

DeletedUser25249

Yeah ok it be funny, still annoying to read but

Edit: Somehow you got a rep from me earlier...sry

DeletedUser

:rolleyes: brought tears to my eyes. What better way than to spend a whole day playing grepo with our best buds :D and using two hands to count how many times they tried haha

Davesongbird, My son.

I just want you to know i'd make the greatest Step-Father known to man. It would be an honor for you to be in my life. I would do all the things your father didn't do. Play catch with you. Take care of you when you are sick. Go to all of your sporting events. Be there for you when your first love breaks your heart. Teach you to swim, ride your bike. Play basketball with you. Help you with your homework. Provide food and shelter for you. I'd even read you a night time story and tuck you into bed, as soon as you went to sleep, i'd bang your mom.

DeletedUser25249

Hmm might hijac this thread for my own purposes:D

DeletedUser

Hmm might hijac this thread for my own purposes:D

Make your own PnP king troll lol it was a nice snipe :pro: You can't go hijacking people's threads though have some common courtesy haha

DeletedUser

Glad you all had a great laugh, yes....look who's decided to show up (D)

DeletedUser

Sheds of Doom just ghosted earlier today and was on Oblivion's WW islands lol. Oblivion did the repos fast and no harm done. I really would have felt bad if one player screwed the entire alliance. Been there done that and don't want to see it happen to anybody. But come on that is funny he snipes for us then ghosts and I have only talked to him 1 time.
hTwBugB.png

Then I got blocked :'(