If en100 was something different, what would you want?

If en100 Was Something Different, What would you Want?

• 1. Speed World

• 2. Unbalanced World (Speed 2, Unit Speed 30) etc.

• 3. Pre - BP Village update style Farming Villages

• 4. 3x3 Ocean World (And with that more anchor points per island)

• 5. Gold Limiting (No gold other than advisors, inventory slots. No gold trading)

• 6. Gold cap (Can only use X amount of gold per week)

• 7. Only 2-3 events per year

• 8. New Gods/Spells

• 9. More Special Buildings

• 10. Not likely, but, A DIFFERENT ENDGAME

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser51219

This is a really good idea but it's too much effort for inno and if both are there people are more likely to use conquest not revolt since it's much shorter so it does make it worse for the revolt players but other than that it's an amazing idea

DeletedUser41523

This is a really good idea but it's too much effort for inno and if both are there people are more likely to use conquest not revolt since it's much shorter so it does make it worse for the revolt players but other than that it's an amazing idea

The thing behind revolt is that revolt works best when there's tons of revolts running on an alliance. The longer time is there because the benefit of revolt is that one CS battle won = take over. Where as the conquest factor requires a held siege.

DeletedUser41652

So I've given this some thought and if 1.26 throwback is off limits. Then I'd like to see a complete shake up (that would involve very little effort on Inno's part development wise).

En 100 Argos
Speed: 10
Unit Speed: 10
Trade Speed: 10
Morale: No
Alliance Cap: 88 (Counted Argonaughts after looking it up)
Beginners Protection: None
Conquest System: Conquest AND Revolt
Conq Timer: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Revolt Timer: 3 hours blue phase 4 hours red phase.

Think about how much insanity this would cause. Two completely different styles of play coming together to fight each other in a mixed system. This would also open up the strategic playbook a lot for both kinds of players. For conquest players walls become suddenly a realistic possibility. For revolt players keeping flyers ready for emergency breaks becomes important. This ensures that En100 is something new, refreshing, and hopefully enjoyable for all players.

Tell you one thing then, You wouldnt need gold haha.

DeletedUser38137

I know it's wizzing in the wind but i'd love the Grepolis game settings to revert to the way they were back in 2012/13. All the changes to the game from that point on have only served to destroy the community that had grown up around the game. Today, world player numbers are tanking and it's all geared toward gold whoring and 24/7 activity. TBH this just attracts the worst type of 'a' hole players cough Eric cough Ki Borg cough
Maybe Inno got some tidy profit from these changes but it is ultimately gonna sink Grepolis!

DeletedUser51219

I know it's wizzing in the wind but i'd love the Grepolis game settings to revert to the way they were back in 2012/13. All the changes to the game from that point on have only served to destroy the community that had grown up around the game. Today, world player numbers are tanking and it's all geared toward gold whoring and 24/7 activity. TBH this just attracts the worst type of 'a' hole players cough Eric cough Ki Borg cough
Maybe Inno got some tidy profit from these changes but it is ultimately gonna sink Grepolis!
Yeah grepo is definitely a dying game I give it between 2025-2030 when it shuts down completely
This big en100 can bring a new set of player but with the same end game players get bored and leaves unless grepo tries to be innovative things aren't going to change either l
It's not nice to new players anymore either no one is bothered to teach so most worlds are now filled with experienced gold whores don't get me wrong it's fun until there's an event, people have spent up to £20000 which is a lot for an event that lasts 1 month

DeletedUser54537

en100 could be a community chosen world.

So the community chooses the settings and "special" attributes and features. Maybe community created gods w/ units, spells, special buildings, end game etc.

could be fun and of course so its not too hard to make Inno could give us choices to choose from that they can achieve.

DeletedUser11886

What I would personally love to see is just taking a new step forward. I left the game 5 years ago, and just returned and literally nothing, zip, zilch, zat has changed. I can use the same tactics, same strategies, the only things that have changed are small mundane things nothing to affect the flow of the gameplay.

If the entire game was changed so that players would have to relearn concepts... that would be amazing. Everyone steps into a world like its day one, no matter how much you have played grepolis.

DeletedUser41656

What I would personally love to see is just taking a new step forward. I left the game 5 years ago, and just returned and literally nothing, zip, zilch, zat has changed. I can use the same tactics, same strategies, the only things that have changed are small mundane things nothing to affect the flow of the gameplay.

If the entire game was changed so that players would have to relearn concepts... that would be amazing. Everyone steps into a world like its day one, no matter how much you have played grepolis.
but that would be a completely different game then?

DeletedUser41523

2025 is pretty generous. I'd say Dec. 31st 2020 at the latest. The game is still enjoyable don't get me wrong, but it's on bought time. I'd say it goes until the following people retire for good:

Myself
Gothamsoldier
Daizan
Formerlytbb
Nick1
Dizzljoe
Echo1.2

There's a few I'm missing I'm sure and I didn't include US or revolt people. But these are the popular personalities/Leaders left in the game/forum community. They also either made or helped lead the only open recruitment premades (worth talking about) in the past year.

Pick any four on that list. When those four are gone, you're going to find the forum community is pretty much dead and the premade community for conquest is no longer existent. Once those go the interest will dry up fast. Now imagine this, this time two years ago I could probably name 20+ active players at the time for this list. Today I can think of seven active players. The sun is setting I believe so enjoy the time while you got it.

Same scenario applies if the most popular revolt leaders and personalities quit. Since that's the other half of the game.

DeletedUser11886

Ay, I remember Daizan from back in 2011.

To be honest, I'm only back because grepolis offered the 2500 free gold package for en98.

DeletedUser6983

Something different to bring me back that has never happened before.

DeletedUser36530

I love the idea of high speeds and both conquest and revolt, that would send everyone into complete chaos, but it would be FUN, having 10 enemy cities revolting, trying to hold 2 sieges while sending def. to the 5 revolting cities in your own alliance. and then redoing the huge event 2 days later when youre rebuilt...

DeletedUser39822

Alliance cap 10.......no ability to accept pacts or share forums.

DeletedUser16429

2025 is pretty generous. I'd say Dec. 31st 2020 at the latest. The game is still enjoyable don't get me wrong, but it's on bought time. I'd say it goes until the following people retire for good:

Myself
Gothamsoldier
Daizan
Formerlytbb
Nick1
Dizzljoe
Echo1.2

There's a few I'm missing I'm sure and I didn't include US or revolt people. But these are the popular personalities/Leaders left in the game/forum community. They also either made or helped lead the only open recruitment premades (worth talking about) in the past year.

Pick any four on that list. When those four are gone, you're going to find the forum community is pretty much dead and the premade community for conquest is no longer existent. Once those go the interest will dry up fast. Now imagine this, this time two years ago I could probably name 20+ active players at the time for this list. Today I can think of seven active players. The sun is setting I believe so enjoy the time while you got it.

Same scenario applies if the most popular revolt leaders and personalities quit. Since that's the other half of the game.
HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm retiring now then

DeletedUser54784

From Developers, enjoy same settings as french players got which is 6/6 in late July ! :)

"We have quite some surprises planned for this summer and our development team is currently investing some time on making these possible while still providing you with regular updates.

One thing that we can already disclose is the celebration of another special world that is about to be released in July – EN100.
Our French community already celebrated their 100th world recently with a popular special game setting for their most experienced players. For EN100 we will follow their lead and offer a world with a special configuration that is not usually available for regular worlds. Keep your eyes peeled on the English forums as they reveal more details in the upcoming weeks.

Additionally we are going to have another special celebration this year. As some of you know, we are celebrating InnoGames’ 10 year anniversary in 2017. And for Grepolis we are going to become just a little nostalgic! Our plans are still top secret at the moment, but you can already look forward to upcoming announcements for this summer. Until then, keep checking our social pages to not miss any information on the anniversary celebrations!"

DeletedUser42769

revolt and conquest, 4 hour siege, 2 hour BR and 2 hour RR, alliance cap 250