If en100 was something different, what would you want?

If en100 Was Something Different, What would you Want?

• 1. Speed World

• 2. Unbalanced World (Speed 2, Unit Speed 30) etc.

• 3. Pre - BP Village update style Farming Villages

• 4. 3x3 Ocean World (And with that more anchor points per island)

• 5. Gold Limiting (No gold other than advisors, inventory slots. No gold trading)

• 6. Gold cap (Can only use X amount of gold per week)

• 7. Only 2-3 events per year

• 8. New Gods/Spells

• 9. More Special Buildings

• 10. Not likely, but, A DIFFERENT ENDGAME

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser54495

Welcome to the en100 wishpage! Lol. It is grepolis' centenary - what time is better to do something different.

Now, everyone is always throwing around different ideas but they are so specific only 3-4 people will comment on them. This won't get us anywhere. I have created a poll, check it out, you can vote on as many items as you want. These are all the viable options I can see/hope for to happen in en100. Well, maybe not the last one :(

Get voting fellas, I for one am interested in what people think.

DeletedUser42565

your new god/spell's, do you mean more or just with artemis?

DeletedUser54192

I can't be certain, but I would say that he means more, as he has played on 3 different servers on which you have access to Artemis. (En94 Mesembria, En96 Olous, En97 Pagasae).

Unfortunately, that is on the DNS list and I doubt Inno will take it off the DNS list (as much as I would like to see Hephaestus or some of the other gods and goddesses).

I like the idea of a gold cap, and have actually chatted about it with other players, but the consensus is that Inno wouldn't implement it, because they do this for profit and they make their profit from gold purchases (and the special packages). They would be placing a cap on their own profits, which, as much as we might like a world where gold isn't quite as powerful, isn't going to happen in any logical business.

Different endgame could be good, but again DNS. (Domination, as suggested by a few other players, might be fun).

One with no pacts or shared forums could be fun. You'll end up with all sorts of unofficial pacts and other ways to communicate, but for large coalitions or multi-branch MRAs, the best way to communicate information is via shared forums. Removing this ability would make this sort of thing less viable. I like the diplomacy aspect of the game, but it could be fun to have one server where the diplo is forced to be more about the odd NAP or agreement to hit the same alliance, rather than huge mass-pacted teams with full co-ordination.

DeletedUser54537

the best would be a combination of some of those
for example a 3x3 world with gold limiting/gold cap, not many events, more gods and buildings and using pre- BP village and heroes settings

its a lot but it would be so good

DeletedUser41523

Thing is they'll never do no/limited gold or no/limited events.

Asking for new gods and building is asking for a complete shake up of the game dynamic and for them to develop it in 2 months. Which even if they did, you all would be complaining about the imbalances and bugs.

Speed World: Ya'll want a 50-100 speed world but you guys are gonna scream hard when you get the lag. Trust me a 100 speed world can barely tolerate 12 players with 2 cities or less. even cutting it off at O55 will overwhelm the server.

DeletedUser51219

This was the 100th french server settings I have a feeling it's probably gonna be similar to this. I think it will be revolt instead of conquest tho since most EN worlds are revolt

Special World Tegea

- World Speed 6
- Unit speed 6
- Night Bonus activated (00:00 to 06:00)
- beginner's protection 3 days
- Alliance cap 40 members
- old siege conquest
- Morale : active

WARNING: This is a world made for experienced players, new players will not automatically join the world, you have to manually select the world. Considering that special settings are put in place you might find some unexpected features (such as rewards obtained at the start of the world, rewards that go beyond warehouse capacities etc)

WORLD WONDERS: on this world WW era will start after 2 MONTHS if the required points are reached

DeletedUser54495

Thing is they'll never do no/limited gold or no/limited events.

Asking for new gods and building is asking for a complete shake up of the game dynamic and for them to develop it in 2 months. Which even if they did, you all would be complaining about the imbalances and bugs.

Speed World: Ya'll want a 50-100 speed world but you guys are gonna scream hard when you get the lag. Trust me a 100 speed world can barely tolerate 12 players with 2 cities or less. even cutting it off at O55 will overwhelm the server.

This is more of a wishing thing anyways haha. No need to crush everyones dreams
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

And yes Kal was right, I meant more gods.

DeletedUser54495

11 voters is that a record? Still though, for what these forums used to be, a big change haha. I used to lurk around here years ago before I decided to make an account

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well this was a player made poll with no announcements and carrying no official weight. I do not know if EN is going to get some super special settings for EN 100 but I'm fairly sure we can rule out anything too over the top like speed worlds and 1.26. That being said we are going to try to get some nice settings for it.

DeletedUser54576

Well this was a player made poll with no announcements and carrying no official weight. I do not know if EN is going to get some super special settings for EN 100 but I'm fairly sure we can rule out anything too over the top like speed worlds and 1.26. That being said we are going to try to get some nice settings for it.
What about 6/6 speed? It ain't that high speed as 1.26

DeletedUser54495

Yes this is not anything official, sorry if some people thought it so, and most if not all of these options Inno wouldn't do. It was just speculation and wishful thinking, wanting to see the opinions of other grepolis-goers

It would be nice if it was something awesome and different though!

DeletedUser5061

Just a big/unlimited alliance cap would be special enough for me but I am pretty sure the alliance cap will 100 :)

DeletedUser41523

So I've given this some thought and if 1.26 throwback is off limits. Then I'd like to see a complete shake up (that would involve very little effort on Inno's part development wise).

En 100 Argos
Speed: 10
Unit Speed: 10
Trade Speed: 10
Morale: No
Alliance Cap: 88 (Counted Argonaughts after looking it up)
Beginners Protection: None
Conquest System: Conquest AND Revolt
Conq Timer: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Revolt Timer: 3 hours blue phase 4 hours red phase.

Think about how much insanity this would cause. Two completely different styles of play coming together to fight each other in a mixed system. This would also open up the strategic playbook a lot for both kinds of players. For conquest players walls become suddenly a realistic possibility. For revolt players keeping flyers ready for emergency breaks becomes important. This ensures that En100 is something new, refreshing, and hopefully enjoyable for all players.

DeletedUser54495

Oh god mate. That would be fun. But the work required for Inno to do this, I would be so surprised if they did make a new system just for the world

We can hope though, right? Lol

DeletedUser41523

Wouldn't necessarily be a new system so much as combining both features. Maybe combine revolt/conquest as the same research. Or add both researches separately.

DeletedUser54537

this would be amazing, and maybe adding a special god for the occasion and/or 2 special buildings