If en100 was something different, what would you want?

If en100 Was Something Different, What would you Want?

• 1. Speed World

• 2. Unbalanced World (Speed 2, Unit Speed 30) etc.

• 3. Pre - BP Village update style Farming Villages

• 4. 3x3 Ocean World (And with that more anchor points per island)

• 5. Gold Limiting (No gold other than advisors, inventory slots. No gold trading)

• 6. Gold cap (Can only use X amount of gold per week)

• 7. Only 2-3 events per year

• 8. New Gods/Spells

• 9. More Special Buildings

• 10. Not likely, but, A DIFFERENT ENDGAME

Results are only viewable after voting.

dianices

Phrourach
i'd like to see god spells you can apply to ally attacks and defense. most of those types are extremely limited or non existent. what we have so far, most of it only applies to oneself, and can't be used on allies to help them.

DeletedUser17088

The option for ' no alarm' isn't listed.

Otherwise I may have played

Fluvisol

Phrourach
2025 is pretty generous. I'd say Dec. 31st 2020 at the latest. The game is still enjoyable don't get me wrong, but it's on bought time. I'd say it goes until the following people retire for good:

Myself
Gothamsoldier
Daizan
Formerlytbb
Nick1
Dizzljoe
Echo1.2

There's a few I'm missing I'm sure and I didn't include US or revolt people. But these are the popular personalities/Leaders left in the game/forum community. They also either made or helped lead the only open recruitment premades (worth talking about) in the past year.

Pick any four on that list. When those four are gone, you're going to find the forum community is pretty much dead and the premade community for conquest is no longer existent. Once those go the interest will dry up fast. Now imagine this, this time two years ago I could probably name 20+ active players at the time for this list. Today I can think of seven active players. The sun is setting I believe so enjoy the time while you got it.

Same scenario applies if the most popular revolt leaders and personalities quit. Since that's the other half of the game.
Huh, Rhodes is playing on without any of those people and everyone is doing fine
I think you just listed people who would quit if the others of that list quit and that there's actually not that many people who would bat an eye anymore if they did :p

DeletedUser53923

Huh, Rhodes is playing on without any of those people and everyone is doing fine
I think you just listed people who would quit if the others of that list quit and that there's actually not that many people who would bat an eye anymore if they did :p

this comment reeks of a need for attention. stay classy fluv.

DeletedUser54360

In my opinion . It might just be possible to have a Veterans World.

No bloody gold no frigging buy ins speed ups etc but the element of luck in your freebies could still apply.

I firmly believe there are at least 2000 veteran players across the various servers who would sign up for a monthly fee hosted World. They pay that fee and that is it. Then everybody plays with EXACTLY the same deck.

Say £15 0r 20$ Month .

The Veteran players want to play each other and see who is best without Wallet Waving . INNO deserves an income .. This is on epossibe way of achieving that..

Syphoning off the Veterans to this proven skill level world would do nothing to dimish the income take from all the other worlds on Inno servers. On the contrary it would increase the spend among the fresh incoming members - who would not get bruised disenchanted and leave so quickly. Why ?because it might be worth their while spending a bit as they are not going to get taken to the cleaners..

Nowhere else do Top players get to crucify newcomers without some form of handicapping or segmentation.

The silly thing is INNO would make more income ( deserved as they provide a platform for this pleasure ) AND Veterans would stay for longer and perhaps contest ELITE PLAYER WORLDS for coidrrably longer periods.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
i like your idea and agree with you presumptions
only one problem, witchhunter
who is a vet?
can't go by greposcore as you get points for everything these days
wouldn't go by crowns cuz many play for kills instead
number of servers? some are on every server for gold but don't play. and do you only count EN servers?
do you go by those predating 2.0, the alarm (or mobile altogether), intro of heroes, or other "game changers"?
just something to consider

DeletedUser54938

A vet is somebody that wants things back to how they were when this game didnt suck nuts. Zero chance of this happening because Inno gives zero fucks about their customer base.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

who is a vet?
number of servers? some are on every server for gold but don't play. and do you only count EN servers?
do you go by those predating 2.0, the alarm (or mobile altogether), intro of heroes, or other "game changers"?
i think something simple like

Played in 3 or more worlds. Been in top 50 ABP or DBP or combined for at least 1 month in any World Or Been in top 10 in any ocean for at least one Month or top 50 in any world for at least one month.
No alarm ..

I don't believe INNO don't care about their customer base - I imagine they simply believe the current status is the least worst for their income.

The question is will they try something else? They don't have to and wont unless they can see that a committed core of 2000 ish players paying £15 month is money worth having.

Each world could be limited to 1 year Alliance Cap 25 speed 3 NO MORALE No stupid Wonders.

If every player contracted to play the year and pay their £180 albeit monthly that is an annual £360k revenue stream from that one world. repeat that across the foreign servers - it is a lot better than a smack in the face wiith a wet fish for INNO.

I know personally at least 100 ex players who would go for something along these lines.

And the crazy thing is it would do nothing to diminish the new intake for the current.

Just think of it like pay as you go or mobile telephone contract.

I would sign up for just about any version that allowed skill judgement and courage to take risks to be factors once more.

DeletedUser53923

being a top 50 fighter at some point in a world isnt a good indicator. its easy to be a top 50 fighter when there are only 400 players left. i look at the rankings in lato, currently an old world im in, and not even talking about the top 50. the top 20 fighters is littered with terrible players whose soul skill was lasting longer than better players.

DeletedUser53923

your experience and mine in grepo seem to be different :D. 90% of the best fighters i know ghost before WW start.

DeletedUser41523

Theres not really a measurable factor for a top fighter that can be implemented accurately to place them in a world together.

DeletedUser54360

Theres not really a measurable factor for a top fighter that can be implemented accurately to place them in a world together.

True enough. But there is nevertheless an appetite for such a world and why not let the participants decide for themselves if they qualify? The premise is that the top players want to play each other on a level playing field.

And that INNO are misreading their community and missing a commercial opportunity here that would cost little to trial and have potentially immense commercial advantage for them.

But in a world of daily tragedy I accept this is just a wish and not super high priority.

dianices

Phrourach
who is a vet?

it comes down to accumulated log hours, regardless how much you've spent, regardless whether you suck on ice or rule on fire.

i'll add something else. whether its pc console or something else, subscriptions also bring another element, game cards. if you establish a veterans account, you can simply charge your game time beyond the monthly so you can play at a discount for longer periods before paying again.

the higher end graphic, higher paid coders, with the larger franchise publishers do this all the time, and so do the throwaway companies like reality squared, zynga and digital chocolate. it's a bit more secure to have time attached to an account versus buying some card that has to go through multiple distributors, and its easier to track than dedicated third party handlers.

thoughts?

DeletedUser54784

guys its fine discussing it, but cant you wait like 30 days or less and find out what they say about it when they announce EN100?

DeletedUser54784

best they can do is change some basic world settings and up the speed as they did on french server, which is most likely to happen..

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Ok the thread is now clean, new paint coat and what have you, now back to discussing people's thoughts on en100. Please try not to drive this back off topic.

DeletedUser54495

Well that just happened

Baudin your previous comment that is now deleted implies that Inno kind of thinks that these ideas are outlandish

What IS in the region of acceptable settings-wise with Inno?

DeletedUser53923

Well that just happened

Baudin your previous comment that is now deleted implies that Inno kind of thinks that these ideas are outlandish

What IS in the region of acceptable settings-wise with Inno?

the idea of so many at once and contradicting each other is indeed outlandish. the chances of them doing any are minimal. the kind of wide sweeping changes people bring up? impossible.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If there were going to be massive wholesale changes to a server they probably would have announced them for the first server to hit 100 not the second or third. So anything big/completely new/untested is probably out. That being said I'm sure we'll find out soon what kind of settings en100 will have.