If Grepolis Were Real Life

DeletedUser

Your signature is wrong Apollo, it's meant to be- only the scardey cats are remembered :)

DeletedUser40387

i shall give it a try but i will probably fail here goes

epside11

colonel sir we have an incoming cs with 2 clear out waves and defense

king i have a solution i will use this amazing thing messaging and ask for help from are allies

king i have done it
15 hrs later cs 4hrs away
king2 how many clearing waves are there

king/ 2 my honored friend

12 hrs later
king2 why has my old friend gone red flag and changed his name

servant he has got conquered sir

good or bad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

i shall give it a try but i will probably fail here goes

epside11

colonel sir we have an incoming cs with 2 clear out waves and defense

king i have a solution i will use this amazing thing messaging and ask for help from are allies

king i have done it
15 hrs later cs 4hrs away
king2 how many clearing waves are there

king/ 2 my honored friend

12 hrs later
king2 why has my old friend gone red flag and changed his name

servant he has got conquered sir

good or bad

Not gonna lie that was pretty shocking but good attempt anyway! +rep

DeletedUser25380

*cough cough* multiple transports to carry one unit^^
That's a good idea, could imagine that one soldier trying to hold a whole float of ships by himself, I suppose he would tie them together with ropes and hope a seastorm doesn't get them or take them apart... There is a story there I think...

DeletedUser

Doy. Why do you think ships take population? :p
They must have a crew...

DeletedUser39847

Or their morale ratio was so poor, several had heart attacks upon realizing they had to pillage an empty city.

:D:D now that makes sense...i presume when moral is so high that they die of heart attacks when they so the city so full then??

DeletedUser

"You know, my Cerberus is so big that I need 3 transports to move it"

DeletedUser39166

Im gonna give this a go.

Getting myth unit's

Advisor: My lord, the god inno has granted us the ability to summon mythical unit's
King: Yes i have heard of these creatures that are summoned with the use of a magic fairy dust called favour. Apperently Cerburi are great defensive unit's is this true?
Advisor: Yes my lord that is true. They have an especialy good population ratio.
King: Population? I thought that these unit's were magic and conjoured up from the air?
Advisor: Oh I forgot we need to make a sacrifice of 30 townsfolk to the god's to summon these creatures.
King: Oh well seems like it must be done, gather the nessecary people at the temple to hades.

A while later...

Villager: Why are we here my lord?
King: Well it seems like we need to sacrifice all of you to the god hades in return for a unit of cerburi. Dont worry though when it is slain you will magicaly re-apear. Good luck.
Villager: Ahhhhhhhhhhh

This is my first go and I would like to know if it's good or bad.