If i wasn't in...

DeletedUser

very simple game. If you were not in the alliance you currently are in (and location is not a worry) which alliance would you want to be in and why?

I will start:
If i wasn't in Sumus Aeterni I would be like to be in Idle Hands because i think that they are a a good up and coming alliance.

DeletedUser

I like the game. Thanks for the kind words, Mike. We'd love to have you in Idle Hands.

If I wasn't in Idle Hands, I would like to be in Roman Pacifists, because they are a good alliance in a competitive ocean. The O55 alliances will play a central role in whatever happens here in Heraklion, and I think it would be fun to be a part of that.

DeletedUser

If I wasnt in FUBAR id be in Ilanders or one of there familys
ANd simply internal my way to the top of the leader board without bieng noticed

DeletedUser18636

Mic, I'd be honored to play with you on the same team =)

If I wasn't in RP => I'd be in RP =)
Can I re-phrase it??

If I didn't spawn in O55:

O44 => I'd Join Atari
O45 => I'd be with Wolfs
O54 => Sumus Aeterni

DeletedUser24323

Very simple game. If you were not in the alliance you currently are in (VooDoo) which alliance would you want to be in and why?

I think that VooDoo is a good up and coming alliance. But then I am a Voodoo child. Reason for my answer, we are totally Looney Tunes and like being different. Big kisses to those who know me :D

DeletedUser3300

If I wan't in Imperium Red Guard I'd probably be in an alliance that's geographically cohesive enough to support its members if they get attacked and has a chance of surviving when other, better alliances decide to pick its members off one by one. And where over a third of the alliance's attacking bp aren't owned by just 3 of its members.

Other than that I pretty much agree with RomeFather. It'll be interesting to see how ATARI and The Precedence sort out who's in charge of O44 though.

Oh, and as for O55, clearly Roman Pacifists. I might be more inclined towards Byzantine Empire if I hadn't been part of taking apart an alliance of the same name in Beta. I guess I must bear a grudge more than I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I wasn't in Wolf Pack...
Now that's a hard one. I mean, I would join the Wolf Pack, of course :) But other than that, probably Idle Hands. So far they give a really good impression, both in game and on forums.

DeletedUser4577

If I wasnt in wolf pack I would choose The Barbarians. They are in a great location to go in any direction they see fit or all. They appear as they own their ocean and are growing well.

DeletedUser

If I wasnt in wolf pack I would choose The Barbarians. They are in a great location to go in any direction they see fit or all. They appear as they own their ocean and are growing well.

Barbarians seem strong and have the benefit of a good strong leader with some class players BUT they dont have a resident noob Donkey belting around mucking everything up and I am sure they dont get the hate spamming mails that FUBAR seem to get lol so I cant choose them
Maybe I would choose Knights of glory people as they were rude and nasty to me in my 1st week of game playI would like to go there and understand what bieng farmed meant?

DeletedUser

If i wasn't in Idle hands, well, depending on the oceans...

Oc44 > ATARI. (Small alliance, but experienced, active and agressive players, lots of fun !)
Oc54 > Sumus Aeterni. (Very agressive, making a net for better supporting, planning well, seems to be lots of communication between members).
Oc45 > Wolf Pack. (Active leadership and members, offensive players, proved they can make good ops.)
Oc55 > Roman Pacifists. (Active leadership, offensive players, lots of food in their ocean).

If the ocean doesn't matter ? Hmmm... I'd join ATARI. For the fun of pissing of my opponents by having them hit only my militians and sunk their LS in their harbour when they are sleeping :D.