If i wasn't in...

DeletedUser

Lovely little game here, that i have played before.
Say what alliance you would join if you weren't in the alliance you are currently in (geography not an issue) and why.
There is too much hate on the forums and not enough friendship, so i think we should add a nice topic. wadya say?

I will start
If i wasn't in Tsunami I would be in... Envenom (hiss, boo blah blah) because i was in project venom original lineup in XI and we were pretty good back then and I played with Miknel in Heraklion and we did ok there too, and it was good there too...

next?

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Envenom cause I'm like super good and deserve rank 1 but stuck in noob islands gettin farmed all day and cant afford my city festivals, gg

-----
But srsly,

Mainly cause I've been in a few Venom alliances previously and know quite a few people from there.

If not then probably Tsunami cause some good peeps there or Dark Judgement cause I've never been in DJ before but played against it in so many worlds :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser18705

I'd probably go to Tsunami. Good group, played with PROI shortly on the us servers, and know a couple others.

DeletedUser27128

Lemur in Venom :eek: There are plenty of good recruits out there guys :p

DeletedUser35069

I would be in simply delicious just for having a crazy recruitment system. Should keep noobs out (or the ones in wouldn't be in for long)

DeletedUser

If I wasn't in Tsunami I would probably do the reasonable thing which is not play grepolis

DeletedUser

If i wasn't in The Arcadians Dark Side, i would like to be in Tsunami, just to see how fast they would kick me out.

DeletedUser17088

If i wasnt in Envenom, i would be playing the next speed 2,no morale, low alliance cap, conquer world

DeletedUser16512

i joined the world late as stabbed and clicked random start it took me into 055 so i joined Dark Infinity i built my city and took another but the alliance was not upto much but thought i will try i did get hit (nice) but i was not happy so ghosted and joined a few friends in Envenom