If i wasn't in...

DeletedUser

That's not going to last nor will it work. Honestly, I was told by HellHounds personally that even if they merge they know it wont last and that they'll just pack up and leave. Its common sense. This merge only shoes that Envenom is weak and is looking for Plan B.

You do know the difference between shows and shoes right? Shows is what you meant, shoes is something you put on your feet.

DeletedUser

62195083.jpg

DeletedUser41652

Anabolic doesnt accept noobs.

If I wasn't in Angels of Hell I'd be in HellHounds.

Does that mean you both wouldnt get into the alliance then? Lemar you chat more BS than I have ever seen anyone chat on these forums. If you spent half as much time Ingame as on here you might get somewhere within grepolis.

We Demon Spit doesnt accept noobs, We accept Beginners,, Who want to Grow,Fight & Learn.
its really that Simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does that mean you both wouldnt get into the alliance then? Lemar you chat more BS than I have ever seen anyone chat on these forums. If you spent half as much time Ingame as on here you might get somewhere within grepolis.

We Demon Spit doesnt accept noobs, We accept Beginners,, Who want to Grow,Fight & Learn.
its really that Simple.

, ask your leader. I could easily join Demon Dpit but look at you, Demon Spit formed just last week. Now you're telling it like you founded the alliance. First off, if Anabolic leaves, which he probably will to go back to Vermin after his 1v1 with Siascorch, you and all the rest of the players or bandwagoners in the alliance are dust. He's the only reason why Demon Dpit is even an alliance. The rest of you guys just looked at his points and begged for an invite.

If you spent as much time ingame as you did here... You'd still be trash lol

Smiler, nobody cares about you, it was just a joke. Dont take it personal, I would hate to hear about a suicide, I know how gullible adolescents can be at that age.

Gilos, you know where I stay.

Edit: He says I just -repped him. I dont -rep people.

DeletedUser

You do know the difference between shows and shoes right? Shows is what you meant, shoes is something you put on your feet.

Lol, you caught my typo. Lets not forget that E is right next to W on the keyboard.

DeletedUser49948

, ask your leader. I could easily join Demon Dpit but look at you, Demon Spit formed just last week. Now you're telling it like you founded the alliance. First off, if Anabolic leaves, which he probably will to go back to Vermin after his 1v1 with Siascorch, you and all the rest of the players or bandwagoners in the alliance are dust. He's the only reason why Demon Dpit is even an alliance. The rest of you guys just looked at his points and begged for an invite.

Smiler, nobody cares about you, it was just a joke. Dont take it personal, I would hate to hear about a suicide, I know how gullible adolescents can be at that age.

I begged so hard for that invite.. Spent days on my knees just pleading to the almighty Anabolic if I could join. Teach me your ways.

DeletedUser41652

Such big talk from someone with little action, You have already been rimmed once, I wonder why?
Anabol wouldnt leave us, Got more of a chance of him joining En-Venom, To his words (Vermin Have Bad Leadership) Funny that as Siascorch Keeps moving futher away from us, Hes already left his alliance to regroup with his top 20 players.

You say you didn't -Rep me off course not, Before you posted this post you -Rep'ed me calling me (Garbage)
Here an Idea,, Tell me your IGN and Ill show you how much of a "Garbage" player I am.. Hummm..
Maybe I will just Attack you with Swordsman & Birs :eek: :eek:
Or maybe Ill sit here mashing the forums of PURE BS, Just Like You..
Who Knows? Really?
Sit on your Rim as HellHounds wont even keep you in there alliance!!!
You call me "Trash" Ingame, Yea! If I spent as much time as you In the Forums as Ingame.
Maybe Son I will have a 1/4 of your posts?
Sit in the background and go cry to your mother..
Everyone here giggles there head off at your childish comments and lack of common sense or even logic.

DeletedUser

Good job. My IGN is OVOKING

Whenever you wanna clash swords.

DeletedUser

Wow u have got all the facts wrong lol Anabolic took his friends from Vermin and made an alliance with them so yeah they really begged so hard for days and days

good one

DeletedUser

Wow u have got all the facts wrong lol Anabolic took his friends from Vermin and made an alliance with them so yeah they really begged so hard for days and days

good one

How are you going to tell me when as soon as he left I personally messages him and he talked with me. I didn't know -Rick-, who used to be in Molon Babe or Fear the Dark which was the enemy was in Vermin. Think before you speak.

DeletedUser

Such big talk from someone with little action, You have already been rimmed once, I wonder why?
Anabol wouldnt leave us, Got more of a chance of him joining En-Venom, To his words (Vermin Have Bad Leadership) Funny that as Siascorch Keeps moving futher away from us, Hes already left his alliance to regroup with his top 20 players.

You say you didn't -Rep me off course not, Before you posted this post you -Rep'ed me calling me (Garbage)
Here an Idea,, Tell me your IGN and Ill show you how much of a "Garbage" player I am.. Hummm..
Maybe I will just Attack you with Swordsman & Birs :eek: :eek:
Or maybe Ill sit here mashing the forums of PURE BS, Just Like You..
Who Knows? Really?
Sit on your Rim as HellHounds wont even keep you in there alliance!!!
You call me "Trash" Ingame, Yea! If I spent as much time as you In the Forums as Ingame.
Maybe Son I will have a 1/4 of your posts?
Sit in the background and go cry to your mother..
Everyone here giggles there head off at your childish comments and lack of common sense or even logic.

For starters, let me get the facts out here Saib0t. You and the rest of your leadership from Belligerent stabbed us in the back and we were left with your crappy players, some of which were spying/leaking information to you, even after you guys stabbed them in the back which is rather pathetic if you ask me. I left Molon because there was no point to do anything with spies in the alliance. I had a simple solution, kick all of the Belligerent Family who merged, the other members didn't agree. I handed the reins over to somebody in 66 and I took my 56 guys back under my banner. This was so we could focus on the Ocean that we were all based in from the start of the server. Also nobody is moving further away, you think I'm scared of some player who has to kill his own troops and spend an insane amount of money on a game, or some groupie that has to beg for acceptance like yourself?

I remember when I offered you to get closer to the fight with me: "Oh I have to keep my cities grouped up". While I do agree it's pointless to be completely spread out, I do have cities here and there just for BP. Hell, even -Rick- has cities in completely different oceans. Don't get upset because you lack the skill to defend yourself.

So next time little noobie baby, learn the facts before you open your mouth to spread trash talk. Stop adding me on skype also, I deleted you because I don't want some traitor on my friends list. I don't have time for trash.

DeletedUser5819

Just FYI, Saib0t's MO is to join a world with a good looking premade, and then maybe 2-3 weeks out of BP he starts pmming people in skype complaining of some disagreement with leadership direction. He asks people to leave and join him in a new alliance which he will found. He posts a few big complaints on the forum hoping to bring out any malcontents, then he leaves.

If he doesn't get enough deserters he simply quits the world.

I guess he got lucky this time, or fine tuned his story somehow.

DeletedUser

Just FYI, Saib0t's MO is to join a world with a good looking premade, and then maybe 2-3 weeks out of BP he starts pmming people in skype complaining of some disagreement with leadership direction. He asks people to leave and join him in a new alliance which he will found. He posts a few big complaints on the forum hoping to bring out any malcontents, then he leaves.

If he doesn't get enough deserters he simply quits the world.

I guess he got lucky this time, or fine tuned his story somehow.

Yea he cried several times about quitting. I'd have to browse through the skype logs. Quite pathetic if you ask me.

DeletedUser17088

this is awesome :D loving the taras forum right now

If i wasn't in Demon spit i would be in One direction, since zayne/zane whatever left they have been hounding me for months.

DeletedUser33462

If I wasnt in Krypteia..... Sorry meant to say! If I wasnt in Splash I'd be in Vermin

Just like some of the people over there :p

DeletedUser17088

If i wasnt in Demon spit, i would be in Lisa-jane Aldreds/ tracey Blackmans crew, sounds like im missing out