If i wasn't in...

DeletedUser

If I wasn't in Envenom I would totally want to be in the Tsunami trio. I just totally admire the stability and prestige being in that alliance brings =)

I also hear that it's a lot of fun losing to puddles a fifth the size of you =)

DeletedUser27128

If I wasn't in Envenom I would go to Censored, I like their playing style and their aggressiveness.

DeletedUser

If I wasn't in Envenom I would go to Censored, I like their playing style and their aggressiveness.

...and their alliance name change perhaps ? How many times is that now....3 or 4 at least.

DeletedUser

If I weren't in my alliance I would probably join =Skynet= or Red Flag prefer the smaller numbers (although not close to either)

DeletedUser49197

If I couldn't be in 3 0 0, (which I am in), I would want to be in Splash.

DeletedUser32250

If i wasn't in Srbija - I would join Dark Judgement

DeletedUser49197

Anabolic doesnt accept noobs.

If I wasn't in Angels of Hell I'd be in HellHounds.

you want to be in envenom? You know HellHounds is merging w/ venom right?

If I wasn't in nobody, I'd be in Splash.

DeletedUser

you want to be in envenom? You know HellHounds is merging w/ venom right?

If I wasn't in nobody, I'd be in Splash.

That's not going to last nor will it work. Honestly, I was told by HellHounds personally that even if they merge they know it wont last and that they'll just pack up and leave. Its common sense. This merge only shoes that Envenom is weak and is looking for Plan B.

DeletedUser49197

As I said before, if I wasn't in no one I'd be in Splash... add AoH to that too, if only they were nearer. I was in HellHounds a few days before Miknel joined, and most likely when merge was confirmed. They never told their members.

DeletedUser

Ik I am a noob but it doesn't say any restrictions besides y r u now picking on a 13 yr old just because u have to y is it always u to start the argument?...

DeletedUser

Ik I am a noob but it doesn't say any restrictions besides y r u now picking on a 13 yr old just because u have to y is it always u to start the argument?...

DeletedUser

If I was'nt in Envenom I would be in........either Hellhounds - good grouping and the players I know are very good, or...Vermin, yea right lol :)

DeletedUser

My guess he was abused for a long time and now he takes it out on others, alas its too late to reform him, we have to take him out of his misery :(