If Iota were in the STAR WARS universe who would be who ?

DeletedUser

You are not allowed to willingly volunteer to be an Ewok; that's like volunteering to be a Teddy Ruxpin version of a Star Trek redshirt.

LOL! Nice way of putting that.. very.. accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rooster would be an ewok ;)

I was hoping for the part of JaJa "Die Already" Binks....

But I'll accept ewok.

Just not that dark creepy one... I swear in the background of one of the battle scenes they show him doing a little dog love dance on an unlucky stormtrooper's leg.

DeletedUser

More of a Darth Maul Rooster

Juan was driving down a country lane in his pickup when suddenly a chicken darted into the road in front of him. He slammed on his brakes, but realized that the chicken was
speeding off down the road at about 30 miles an hour. Intrigued, he tried to follow the bird with his truck, but he couldn't catch up to the accelerating chicken. Seeing it
turn into a small farm, Juan followed it. To his astonishment, he realized that the chicken had three legs. Looking around the small farm, he noticed that ALL of the
chickens had three legs.
The farmer came out of his house, and Juan said, "Three-legged chickens? That's astonishing!"
The farmer replied, "Yep. I bred 'em that way because I love drumsticks."
Juan was curious. "How does a three-legged chicken taste?"
The farmer smiled. "Dunno. Haven't been able to catch one yet."

http://youtu.be/cjvwKY24bXc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have decided that I will be Arvel Crynyd, the plucky rebel pilot who singlehandedly takes out a star destroyer. Yep, I'm gonna be famous. I'm gonna be mobbed by the women. I'll never have to buy my own drink ever again.......Oh....you mean I die taking out the star destroyer.....well, that's okay. At least I'll be remembered as a fierce warrior....oh....you mean I take out the destroyer because my out of control ship crashes into the "insert fatal flaw here" part of the ship built into every Empire project? Well, geez, that kinda lowers the respect bar a little. Maybe I should go with the blue elephant looking musician guy. He probably is a big hit with the ladies and I think he gets to live.