if there was one person you could blow up on delta, who would it be?

DeletedUser

hmm... well i dont relly have any enemies yet but i suppose it would be someone that isnt in an alliance, has no allies, is close to me, and has his/her city(s) in good placement so that i can colonize there without having to conquor them 1st. less difficulty.
:p

DeletedUser

Excuse me

I would definately not blow up englandaman because I enjoy our conversations

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Steve Spragg of BLACK, a traitor to my alliance and a noob that thinks 9 attacks from TFP were conquests. No knowledge of the game and unworthy of being in BLACK! He won't be here much longer! BOOOOOOMMMM!

Thessalos
Ditto, V1.

DeletedUser

I would say Vengence1, but to be quite honest he is so bad at this game that I want him to keep sending the the LS.....The BP´s are more than welcome:p

In addition just so that you know, Vengence1 has been promising this BOOM for months now....guess its more of a pooof than a boom :eek:

DeletedUser

I would say Vengence1, but to be quite honest he is so bad at this game that I want him to keep sending the the LS.....The BP´s are more than welcome:p

In addition just so that you know, Vengence1 has been promising this BOOM for months now....guess its more of a pooof than a boom :eek:

Oh ive been busy! You were always a little scared mouse, your fat enough now for the cat to eat.:eek:

DeletedUser

Steve Spragg, all your cities have been spied on, you turtle. You know it as well as I do, you have absolutely no offense and are just waiting for our attacks. Turtling is a noobs tatic...

DeletedUser

How boring are these people

Steve Spragg, all your cities have been spied on, you turtle. You know it as well as I do, you have absolutely no offense and are just waiting for our attacks. Turtling is a noobs tatic...

1 city got spied on 6 weeks ago :rolleyes:

I see you have an eye for detail that matches your master

No offence lol !! but the reason noidea1 is going to pooof me is because i attacked one of your members !!!

You two really need to get together and compare notes before you come on here, it might save you a little face ;)

Anyways lets see if noidea1 can actually take a city from an active player shall we, IT WILL BE HIS FIRST

DeletedUser

no...how would you know? looks like someone's bluffing

DeletedUser

Benjamen, you are a one-city account(I am sure you are great at gamma, but you apparently don't spend much time in Delta) so you're not worth my time. sorry. And steve is a turtle, I don't want to waste my troops on someone who uses his entire pop on defense and level 25 wall for low benefits. And the fact that Steve is in Black, which complicates diplomatic matters, so we cannot use our allies

DeletedUser

Benjamen, you are a one-city account(I am sure you are great at gamma, but you apparently don't spend much time in Delta) so you're not worth my time. sorry. And steve is a turtle, I don't want to waste my troops on someone who uses his entire pop on defense and level 25 wall for low benefits. And the fact that Steve is in Black, which complicates diplomatic matters, so we cannot use our allies

Once again Ryu displays his ignorance of some very simply checked facts....BP attack points, ryu you have a whole 60 more than me !!! yes 60, so if I have no offensive troops, how is it that there is such a small disparity between us....could it be that you are the very thing you are accusing me of being :p

In addition, why would your entire alliance need allies to help put Ben and myself to bed ????? I think that last sentance of yours sums it all up nicely.

DeletedUser

yes I have exactly 60 more offensive bp than you!!!!!!!! However, attacking inactive players are not that hard I'm sure. (and when I meant no offensive troops, I was exaggerating, however I do not consider 200 slingers and 250 hops an 'offensive force) No I do not need my allies. However, I will quote from IL's profile
Ionian Legions profile page said:
Message to enemies: Save the talk and lets get down to business. Lay down your Arms and Give up. This alliance and our allies think your a joke!
In other words, we're busy fighting G-K, PS, and TFP, and we think you are a bug. Do you go around busy stomping every single bug on your back garden(this message is for a average person, not intended for Steve Spragg)

DeletedUser

yes I have exactly 60 more offensive bp than you!!!!!!!! However, attacking inactive players are not that hard I'm sure. (and when I meant no offensive troops, I was exaggerating, however I do not consider 200 slingers and 250 hops an 'offensive force) No I do not need my allies. However, I will quote from IL's profile In other words, we're busy fighting G-K, PS, and TFP, and we think you are a bug. Do you go around busy stomping every single bug on your back garden(this message is for a average person, not intended for Steve Spragg)

You cannot be doing much fighting if you have less attack BP´s than a turtle :eek: If I was in an alliance that is allied with you I would be seriously worried about now.

lol a bug that you have been insisting for 2 months that you will stomp and yet everything you send ends up swimming home.;)