if there was one person you could blow up on delta, who would it be?

DeletedUser

hm...apparently he didn't find that important enough to mention...probably got some free bp

DeletedUser

Vigoran, You don't understand him.
If you only knew of what happened to me, you would really understand my rage, it also includes a player called tarzar, he's now top 12.
Before he was a friend of mine, we were both noobs playing, well anyway. I am not here to tell stories.

The Point Is, Before I quit this game. I want to see Thessalos FALL!

DeletedUser

Vigoran, You don't understand him.
If you only knew of what happened to me, you would really understand my rage, it also includes a player called tarzar, he's now top 12.
Before he was a friend of mine, we were both noobs playing, well anyway. I am not here to tell stories.

The Point Is, Before I quit this game. I want to see Thessalos FALL!

I concur!

DeletedUser

Id destroy you collin if you weren't in O16, you dont seem to learn when to back down :Angry:

DeletedUser14362

yeah im loyal to my alliance and i will be until i get concored or loc ness dissolves

DeletedUser

AMEN BROTHER....lol:pro:

JONUFF you need any help let me know ( I know you wont)

Thanks man, to be honest, I find it quite flattering that I've earned a reputation from a player who's an entire world away. That to me is epic in itself. Hah. :D

DeletedUser

LOL :p i see you got a city in 73 man good for you, if you need any assistance while your here PM me

DeletedUser

If you feel the need to change something please edit your first post, there are many double posts in this thread. Also it would be nice to read more than one words replies, your reasoning behind the choice may give this thread an actual purpose.

DeletedUser14500

Pure and simple....G.R.O.M from Disciples of Ares

My reasons for this being because he's just too good a grepolis player to have on the opposing alliance ;)

DeletedUser

illusi0nist of SONS OF OLYMPUS. He is not very well known, but I can assure you his attitude and insulting speech and bad grammar would be enough for anyone to kill him.

I say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :0