if there was one person you could blow up on delta, who would it be?

DeletedUser

hunterdeamon, and Thessolos.

thessolos for starting rumors that i had ordered IL (back when i had first founded them, originally called myrmidons and was G-K's academy) to start a revolt against G-K.

and Hunterdeamon for believing it, after i gave him founder abilites and kicked me out.

BOOM.

BOOM.

n i'm coming back for them lol even thought it don't look so good right now :p

DeletedUser

xpoodog because he is dishonest....everything he said above was a lie if you contact other alliances in an effort to attack your brother alliance...you are sad. More importantly you I hope someone rims you again. Even enemies should conduct themselves with respect.

DeletedUser

a lie? really? you don't even know...lol you can say whatever you want, righ tnow i'm having my fun on gamma :)

DeletedUser

dan woodruff

leader of SOO ... three words
vacation mode

lol but no really

KABOOM!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hunterdeamon, and Thessolos.

thessolos for starting rumors that i had ordered IL (back when i had first founded them, originally called myrmidons and was G-K's academy) to start a revolt against G-K.

and Hunterdeamon for believing it, after i gave him founder abilites and kicked me out.

BOOM.

BOOM.

n i'm coming back for them lol even thought it don't look so good right now :p

I can assure you that IL and Myramids are 2 different entities...IR and Myramids merged together to fight G-K and form a new alliance.

DeletedUser

LOL...and who, I wonder, was the founder of that alliance?????? V1, maybe?

DeletedUser

who founded what alliance? i just told you, and proved to you i founded it

DeletedUser

Do I have to give you the whole story? If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it:

Myramids was founded by you. Great job. IR was founded by V1. When Myramids was rebelling against G-K, we offered you a merge. Hunterdeamon accepted. We were the stronger alliance back then, but v1, in a offer of good faith and because our forums were a bit of a mess, we decided to merge into you. Then we changed the name into Ionian Legions. Yes you founded Myramids, and we merged with Myramids. However, in all reality, v1 founded that alliance. Thank you

DeletedUser

thank you for informing me, as i was in gamma that whole time.

DeletedUser

I will want to blow up anyone who will want to blow up Gollic or papuuuuuu :p :p :p

DeletedUser

Justin Bieber

who wouldnt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What about Vernizzle, or TicTac? Make a difference by blowing someone up.

DeletedUser

hay, hay, what about me? you guys can talk all the trash u want to but I left SME do to the fact of inactivity, and nobody helping, except about 6 members. So what if i decided to leave a sinking ship. I will always look out for my friends, if you want some than come and get some.

DeletedUser

You really just wrote that didnt you? You led that ship straight into that reef and snuck out the back door while it was sinking.
But you are absolutely right about one thing, you look out for your only friend, yourself. I certainly hope that you do not share the same traits in life that you do in this game. You have no honor and I cant wait until the four of you get put out by the Huns and find yourself all alone with no one to run to your third time.