if there was one person you could blow up on delta, who would it be?

DeletedUser

simonideas
thats 1 thing i never ran away from a fight i have been on vmode for 7 days in a year check it out once again talking about something you dont no nothing about and i checked your stats your bps are impressive lol your a sim player you wont be poping into anyones city you dont even take your cities of active players your fond of them ghost towns lol check this boys stats and he calls us little boys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow this is becoming full of more lies, well 2-0 thats all i got to say. Run away, Run away. Simon doesnt even know me we were only in the same alliance for less than 2 months. So the real sme can comment on me but not any of the maruders as they have no clue what they are talking about when they speak about me.

DeletedUser

As a leader of Harbingers I propose a public forum peace. Vern and Greco, lets settle it on the field. This is just not accomplishing anything. There are some really bad qualities about everyone so if someone looks hard enough or is creative enough we can blast eachother endlessly here.
Grepolis is a fantastic game that consumes a large part of all our lives and I get as passionate about it as anyone, but the negativity that we have created is reaching unacceptable levels. Outside this game we are all human beings, so lets keep the game the game and respect one another as people and just play it and have fun.

DeletedUser

simonideas
thats 1 thing i never ran away from a fight i have been on vmode for 7 days in a year check it out once again talking about something you dont no nothing about and i checked your stats your bps are impressive lol your a sim player you wont be poping into anyones city you dont even take your cities of active players your fond of them ghost towns lol check this boys stats and he calls us little boys

Has she come out of vacation mode yet?
That entire crew went into vacation mode (the one that works as a team) and I am just wondering if someone is running away from a fight right now?

Just curious, hopefully the prolonged absence is merely coincidental and hopefully no real life tragedy has befallen anyone! I have always seen eye to eye with joe strunks...I am just curious.

It has been well over 2 weeks...

DeletedUser

Has she come out of vacation mode yet?
That entire crew went into vacation mode (the one that works as a team) and I am just wondering if someone is running away from a fight right now?

Just curious, hopefully the prolonged absence is merely coincidental and hopefully no real life tragedy has befallen anyone! I have always seen eye to eye with joe strunks...I am just curious.

It has been well over 2 weeks...

Hey N, I know joe personal life is busy and has her personal problems to deal with. If you read several of her old post you would know of her issues. She aint running from a fight.

DeletedUser

Hey N, I know joe personal life is busy and has her personal problems to deal with. If you read several of her old post you would know of her issues. She aint running from a fight.

That's the problem with talking crap on public forums, isn't it? You say you'd never run from a fight, after losing 2 cities and being attacked by harbingers, you run into vacation mode and don't come back (3 weeks now). Under normal circumstance, with someone who doesn't talk crap on the forums, you'd assume it would be decent. But, once someone starts talking crap and they run - well, you can only assume it is hiding from a fight.

DeletedUser6296

That's the problem with talking crap on public forums, isn't it? You say you'd never run from a fight, after losing 2 cities and being attacked by harbingers, you run into vacation mode and don't come back (3 weeks now). Under normal circumstance, with someone who doesn't talk crap on the forums, you'd assume it would be decent. But, once someone starts talking crap and they run - well, you can only assume it is hiding from a fight.

Nwinder, I usually ignore your petty little arguments with different players, but I've got to comment here. You started this conversation by expressing concern for Joe and now you turn it into an attack? No wonder half the server is out to get you. Just a question, when you were a kid - did you volunteer to be the bad guy when you played cops and robbers.

DeletedUser

Another example of what I am talking about. Can you just war and stop talking. Enough already. I just heard phil just defend you and I was scratching my head, but every time you see an opportunity you snipe. Please stop...just like you asked ORION...STOP. Cant the war just be what it is...enough. I am sorry I started sniping you the other day...it was not cool, but really...try to be civil and just play the game.

DeletedUser14362

my thoughts exactly cronos i guess we can agree on something! just play the game thats why you are here!

DeletedUser

Personally...there is absolutly no reason to post here, unless its fun. And...if you think talking crap is fun...you need to go see someone...perferably a doctor:p

DeletedUser14362

i know its crazy! if we dont have some kind of contact for a while, tell my mom i love her.

DeletedUser

Personally...there is absolutly no reason to post here, unless its fun. And...if you think talking crap is fun...you need to go see someone...perferably a doctor:p

so why did you post here?

DeletedUser

That just made me pee a bit in my underoos. lol. That would be a Heroic Sig.