if there was one person you could blow up on delta, who would it be?

DeletedUser

Goddamn...wish I could save it as a sig if he said that to me lol. Hey...can u say the same thing...this time directed at me collin? plz...pretty plz?:)

DeletedUser

haha sig claimed and owned. Rare that I enjoy the forums this much and it is completely unrelated to the usual suspects. Good show.

DeletedUser

Personally I would spam as many posts in as many Forums, relevant or not, just to show off that Epic Sig.

DeletedUser

lol...yeah...hey, I found another excuse cronos...I just copied ur sig to help ya spread it around:D:p

DeletedUser

I am going to try to steer this back on track....collin...but he gave me such a cool sig....so I am torn.

DeletedUser

ryu...cause he is still using my sig...lol. He doesnt realize how much work it took to get that....

DeletedUser

I didn't steal ur sig, I just made a sig a comment that JoNuff made, and just added that part to make it look sense.Well...I couldn't resisit...I'll change it in a week at the very most. Just helping u spread it around...um...

DeletedUser

JK...Im not upset you have just been quiet on the forums and I wanted a response from you.

DeletedUser

haha...I've been quiet on the forums cause the only thing thats right know everyone's intrested in is the Harb vs. Hun war/flaming, and I neither want to get involved in that/dosen't concern me:)

DeletedUser

Well, this is way late to post but I would blow up no one because if I blew up that person I would have no more good memorys with that person becaise in the end this is a game and you wanna have fun so make it fun

DeletedUser

this is a late post also but... i would definetley blow up thessalos!