If you cant beat them ingame, Report them?

DeletedUser

This just makes me sad... AA is gone stop accusing some of us are just 2 active for your taste.

DeletedUser21560

Hahaha... desperate that your rat no longer finds useful info on that skype chat? Bah...

This info is quite usefull thank you :)

Are you sure you can manage with this low morale? if all you can do is accuse of cheating, you must be in a very bad shape... Hope you pull through and stay, its much more fun having MRAS surrounding us, makes server much more interesting :)

DeletedUser

Can you report someone and get them banned for spamming false accusations? Mods please reply to that!

In RL bull like this could go to court! But then again I do not expect anymore from cowards like that. Like someone already said. If you can't beat them fair, the try anything you can.

And for the record. I for one despise any an all cheaters. Including AA!

DeletedUser14850

My friend means with whom i talk ... AA was also my friend ... here my friend means klskr

I know him and i speak to him ... when i said i have two cities in revolt then he said Omnia posted the report just now ... it does not mean he is spying for me

he is a great player and he wants to fight for juggs ... he even told me one day he will revolt me when he has enough cities in O55 to do so.

everyone who talks to me is my friend he might not be a spy .... i just play fair ... thats it.

DeletedUser9465

This info is quite usefull thank you :)

Are you sure you can manage with this low morale? if all you can do is accuse of cheating, you must be in a very bad shape... Hope you pull through and stay, its much more fun having MRAS surrounding us, makes server much more interesting :)

Low morale.... MRA... lol. I was always amused how you are ending up believing your own propaganda.

DeletedUser37706

LOL.

Noobs...

Btw robbyn, are you trying to conquer my by boring me out or something?
Didnt had a serious city attempt for 3 weeks now.
I got one city revolted atm because it had no wall because i just conquered it.
It would be a nice tactic.

You dont even have the balls to attack me.
Nice work!!

DeletedUser9465

Lol... and you were so scared that you stacked it with 10k troops... lol And mate, already took a city from you, while you take none from me. So cut the cheap talk.

DeletedUser9465

Mhhhmm... that popcorn looks yummy! Can I have some Lilithka?

DeletedUser

Just because this is the 3rd time u tried and failed an op on us doesnt mean we are cheating... get over urself lol

DeletedUser37706

Lol... and you were so scared that you stacked it with 10k troops... lol And mate, already took a city from you, while you take none from me. So cut the cheap talk.

Wauw, allready one? That whas during that backstabbing OP right? You should try again.
Giving me the silence treatment isnt brave you think?

never fought a war against such boring people...

DeletedUser9465

Lol... neither did I against such annoying people like yourself. I find your messages so childishly annoying that there is no need to open them anymore. If you think that smack talking will get you some attacks from me, you'll need to think again. I will attack when I'll think it fits my goals. I have some other, more entertaining targets. Meanwhile just build defense, seems this is the only thing you and most of your alliance is capable of.