If you cant beat them ingame, Report them?

DeletedUser

oi, I am sure everyone in this thread is aware that accusing others of cheating is not allowed here, report them. Let's not go through all of this again. And just a heads up, as fun as they can be, animated images are not allowed either. Sorry, not my rules, I'm just the one who has to enforce them! ;)

DeletedUser22423

Now this is what I like to see :D If this keeps up, forget the popcorn, I'm going for snow caps and one of those 8 gallon Pepsi's.

DeletedUser21560

Skully come on, we don't want to see such words used in forums please.

Like I expected, I see the fall of "juggie juggs"

Nice work, Robbyn!

The fall of juggie juggs? LOL

More like the fall of SI coalition

btw why are you still on these forums? i thought you quit this game because of RL issues when we ran our op on you?:s

DeletedUser

Join the line... lol

"lol" seems to be your word of choice. That says something about your level of argument.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to beat the out of you, reason being that we seem have more pressing matters I'm told. In any case I'm ready to beat the out of you at anytime. You are just full of words... One on one I'll take you down anyday and anytime. It should be pretty easy considering that you are the one everyone is laughing at....

I'm ready when you are! No alliance, No support. Just man to man! Can you handle it?

DeletedUser

Skully come on, we don't want to see such words used in forums please.

Like I expected, I see the fall of "juggie juggs"

Nice work, Robbyn!

Get lost mic... You have nothing to add. You never had...

DeletedUser9465

"lol" seems to be your word of choice. That says something about your level of argument.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to beat the out of you, reason being that we seem have more pressing matters I'm told. In any case I'm ready to beat the out of you at anytime. You are just full of words... One on one I'll take you down anyday and anytime. It should be pretty easy considering that you are the one everyone is laughing at....

I'm ready when you are! No alliance, No support. Just man to man! Can you handle it?

Hahaha.... some modesty wouldn't hurt you mate. You know that word? I never bragged I am the best player around but certainly I did much more in this game than you ever did. If you want an one on one with me I am happy to oblige.

And you got it wrong mate. They are not laughig at me.... they've noticed your ABP :D ... and "lol" just to keep the level of argument where it should be :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22423

Don't worry. If you guys decide to battle it out mano a mano, I'll keep track of the stats for you.

robynnvshingzustats.jpg

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/703935/colonizations

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en54/player/2448142/colonizations

DeletedUser33630

I bet 10 Hera's happiness, 8 call of the ocean and 300 slingers on Robbyn.

DeletedUser

This amaze me every time how most stupid narcissist BS comes from pointless (literally and stats based) players. Hey take thizzle and find yourself a separate corner - hope you care about each other opinion....nobody else care:pro:

DeletedUser14850

The Think everyone can bet on robbyn even if the player is on enemy side :)

We are seeing from 2010 Jan and this is not new to us so blindly we can bet on robbyn

DeletedUser22423

You guys don't expect me to play bookie and keep track of the bets too do you?

DeletedUser10527

Betting preview:
Robbyn Win: 1.15
Shingzu Win: 30.0 .. (SW)

DeletedUser9465

I don't know if you'll need those Lilithka... I am still waiting for Shingzu to follow his challenge :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22423

Let me find my Pom Poms first :p

This brought to my mind a picture of the Goth woman with blood on her lips in your profile wearing a black cheerleader outfit and waving pom poms. Now that's hot!!! :D